Chapter Twenty

I sat in my chair at my desk, smirking. I was turned to the window, waiting for my werewolf to come in. I admit, I wanted him mad. I wanted to see how easy I could calm him. I wanted to see how much power I held.

Soon enough, PJ came in through my window.

"What the fuck, Fresh?" he growled sternly.

"What?~" I couldn't help but smirk.

"Kissing me in front of my brother! We had a long, uncomfortable talk in the car about stupid shit! I had to convince my brother that you and I weren't gay!"

"What?~ You don't want your big bro to know your sexuality?~"

PJ's face turned red. "If you don't be more careful, I'm not doing this anymore!"

"And what?~ You'll stop sleeping with me?~" I chuckled. "You don't have the strength to do that~"

"What do you mean?" PJ huffed.

"Well, it's obvious. You can't handle a single day without me. I mean, just the other day, when I made you wait, you were begging me to just put it in. You can't survive without me!"

PJ growled. "I don't need a dickhead like you! I only deal with you because I want to, and you aren't completely useless!"

"Then you can leave." I motioned to the window. "Prove that you don't need me."

"I... I don't need to prove anything! It's stupid anyways!" PJ pouted. "Just drop it so we can do it."

I only smirked. "Look~ You're so pathetic! Even though your pride makes you want to be right, you know you're wrong~ And you're only proving it!~"

"I'm not proving anything!" PJ stomped his foot. "I just don't want to have come all the way here for nothing!"

"Then lets start a bet then~" I stood up, walking up to him. "I'll set an alarm that will go off in exactly twenty-four hours, and if you can make it until then without any sexual activity from yours truly, then I'll cook you any dinner you'd like, do anything you want in sex, and sincerely apologize for saying you need me. Sounds very rewarding, doesn't it?~"

PJ seemed interested before his face scrunched up. "Hold on! And what do you want if you win?"

"Admitting I could be right?~" I smirked.

"Its suspicious how good everything would be for me. You obviously want something in return." He growled a little. "Spill."

"If you can't handle a whole twenty-four hours without me, which I wouldn't blame you, I just want you to admit you do need me and wear women's lingerie and the collar for an entire day." I smiled. "It's fair, isn't it?"

"I-I'm not doing that!"

"Oh, so you know you'll lose the bet?"

"That's not I'm saying!"

"If you 'know' you will win, then why would you object to such stakes?"

I grinned as he glared up at me. Neither of us wanted to give in, and we both wanted to be proven right.

"One more thing then."

My grin widened. "Go ahead."

"If I win, I also want you to stop calling me 'your bitch'. I'm no one's bitch!"

I bit my lip, trying my best not to reply snarkily. "For a week."

"Two weeks."

"Then I want you to wear the lingerie for two days."

PJ huffed. "Whatever. If I win, you apologize for being stupid and mean and saying I need you, you stop calling me a bitch for a week, you cook me whatever I want for dinner, and we do it how want."

"When I win, you'll have to admit you need me, and you have to wear the collar and woman's lingerie the entire day after." I held out my hand. "Do we have a deal?"

PJ made a face, staring at my hand. After a while, he slapped his slim hand into mine in a handshake. "Deal."