Chapter Fifteen

Jammy had been behaving so well recently. It seemed he decided I know best, since he seemed to like the collar a lot. He was such a good boy, sometimes wearing a scarf so he could wear the collar in public. Hell, he even started wearing leggings to school some days.

During a study hall period, I was considering what to do to reward him. He would likely want some more food, since he really seemed to like my cooking, or maybe he was just a glut. I wondered about recipes I knew, wanting it to be extra special.

"H-hey, let go." I heard around the corner.

"Come on, babe, we just want some fun~" a voice cooed.

"We won't hurt you~" another added.

"H-hey! Stop!" I quickly realized that the first voice was distressed. Without thinking, I ran to turn the corner. I saw a smaller person trying to stop two of the football kids from pulling down their pants and grabbing their scarf.

"Look at this~" one of the athletes cooed as he pulled off the scarf, revealing a familiar pink collar.

"You're someone's bitch, aren't you?~" the other growled into their victim's ear.

"Hey!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. PJ looked up, his face lighting up when he saw me.

"Fresh!" he called out, trying to run to me. Of course, the other two grabbed him before he could.

"The little bitch is getting excited~" the first said as he started to pet PJ's hair, making him flinch and stop smiling. "Is this your mate?~ I'd expect better from you~ He's pathetic!"

I grumbled as I walked towards them. "Stop touching him. He doesn't like it."

"Well of course he doesn't like it, he'd only like it if it were you~" the second started to pull down PJ's slightly ripped leggings. "Come here. Turn him on for us."

"Stop that!" I hurried my pace, pulling PJ away from them. I could see he'd gone into his wolf-like form, his little black ears pinned back. They did too. I'd never seen another werewolf before, and they were scary.

"Trying to protect him? Ha!" They laughed a little before the first tall werewolf continued, "Of course! He's just a bitch! He needs someone to protect him!"

"That's actually kinda cute though. I mean, look at how sad he looks." The second bit his lip, making PJ shiver in my arms. "It's cute in a hot way."

"Now come on. Hand him over," the first boomed, admittedly intimating me.

"No." I stepped back, turning my body to better protect PJ. "I'm not letting you lay a... a paw on him! Go bother someone else."

The second werewolf sniffed the air a bit. "Why should we?~ You've already done what we asked~"

I was confused. "What?"

"Of course, you're just human." He motioned to PJ, who wasn't shaking anymore. "He's obviously turned on. Hell, you could smell it from across the hall!"

PJ hid his face in my chest, starting to smell like a sweeter version of the rest of the school. I was starting to feel his excitement against my leg, giving me my cue to get out of there.

"And that's my problem." I started to run away, dragging PJ along with me. I could hear them laugh at us as I shoved him into the nearest bathroom, locking us both in a stall. "What the fuck PJ?!"

"I-I can explain!" He tried to hide the tent in his pants.

"You like being groped by some creeps, don't you?! You are such a disgusting pervert! I shouldn't have helped you!"

"Fresh, it's not like that!" PJ blushed, tearing up a bit. "It's your fault!"

"How is any of this my fault?! What, it's my fault you got hard from some guys macking on you?! Huh?!"

"It's your fault I am turned on!" PJ looked away, ashamed. "It's so... sweet that you wanted to protect me. I couldn't help it. I-I want only you to dominate me, and the way you protected me was so sexy..."

I sighed a little, gently petting him. "I'm sorry for being mad. I just don't want you to do things with anyone else. I just got so jealous and..."

PJ smiled. "You got jealous because of me?"

"Don't make me jealous ever again." I huffed. "Now let me take care of you."