Chapter Nine

Reluctantly, I went to the bathroom PJ told me to. I stared at him, who was leaned against a wall and vaping. He smirked when he saw me, letting me notice his wagging tail and perked up ears.

"You're such a good boy~" PJ mocked. "Now come on."

He went into one stall, so I followed. He put his vape pen away and started pulling down his pants. He leaned over the toilet, waiting for me to fuck him.

I closed the door behind me and pulled out my dick, though with the lack of foreplay or anything hot to witness, I was completely limp.

After a few minutes, PJ must have been getting impatient. He snapped his fingers. "Well? Get to it!"

"I'm not hard," I replied coldly.

PJ looked back at me, rolling his eyes. "Then start jacking off or something!"

"I've been trying that," I snapped back. I started pulling my pants back up. "I'll go get my phone so I can find something to get hard to."

PJ groaned and stood up. He turned to me before getting on his knees. "Fine, I'll handle it."

"You don't have to." I contained my smirk.

"Shut up." PJ started to rub it. I stared down at him as his face changed from annoyed to hungry, his heterochromic eyes glaring lustfully at my dick. I could see him reach his free hand down to touch himself.

"You should lift up your shirt," I interrupted, making him look up at my face. "It will help me get hard."

Begrudgingly, PJ used his free hand to pull up hus shirt. I bit my lip at his chest. His dark skin looked so smooth, and his nipples were hard before they were shown to me. I was getting a bit of a power trip to see him please me so desperately.

He suddenly started to suck on the tip, his tail wagging as he peacefully closed his eyes. I tried not to snicker, since I'd been hard for at least a minute, and yet he was still pleasing me.

"That's enough, Jammy~ Lets get to the rest of it~" I coped as I pet his soft black hair.

PJ whined but pulled away. He drooled a little more, slowly standing up. He turned around and leaned over the toilet.

"Ah ah ah~" I pulled him close. "I wanna see your face~"

Once again, he whined, but he was a good boy and turned to me. I turned him around, pressing his back against the stall door and lifted his legs. He yelped, surprised by the sudden action, but he quickly calmed down.

I slowly rubbed it against his ass, smirking before shoving it in.

PJ moaned out and hugged my neck. He panted heavily as I started thrusting, making the cutest face for me. I admired his beauty as I thrusted harder into him, making the door rattle pretty violently.

"Ha!~ Ha!~ F-Fesssh!~" PJ slurred, leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed back, pulling away when I tasted the strawberry candy taste on his tongue. I smirked at his whines and whimpers.

"K-kiss! Kiss!~" He tried kissing me again, although I didn't let his soft lips meet mine, only making him repeatively kiss my cheeks. "Please!~ Ah!~ Fresh!~"

"Ah ah ah~ I don't like tasting your little drug habit~" I smirked, very much overstepping. I just wanted to test this new power I had over PJ. Hell, I didn't even hate the taste. It was just the thought of being able to make him stop. I wanted to know that he was more addicted to my dick than to nicotine. "Maybe if you stop vaping, I'll give you kisses~"

"O-okay!~" Tears filled his eyes, although whether it was from the pleasure or the forcing to stop of an addiction, I don't know. "Just kiss!~ Please!~"

I snickered at his pathetic begs and moans. I started to kiss his cheek and go down to his neck. I gently bit him, right near where his neck transitioned to his shoulder.

"Fwessshh~ C-cumming~ I-I'm~" PJ couldn't seem to help but occasionally yip in between his moans. "Ah!~ Haa!~ Fresh!~"

I smirked. "Go on and cum~ I'm going to soon~" I whispered into his ears, earning a shiver as he shoved his face into my neck.

"Morrr~ Whispe more~" PJ begged, seeming to like my seductive murmurs.

Of course, I obliged to the little slut. "Go on and cum, my little bitch~ You've been such a good boy, you deserve to cum after helping me so much~" I kissed his head. "I'm so happy you're enjoying yourself~ You're usually so mean, but you're so cute when you're begging and moaning~ Maybe I should make you feel good more, so you'll be cute more~"

PJ came, scrunching up the back of my shirt. He crossed his eyes and moaned out loudly, making me just want to fill him up.

Unhesitatingly, I grabbed his face and smooched him. He moaned as I sucked on his sweet tongue. He tried to pull away with a gasp as I came inside him. I kept his lips locked with mine, only pulling away when I needed to catch my breath. He panted heavily, his face completely red.

Slowly, I helped him down. I fixed my clothes and went to pull PJ's pants back up as he went back to normal.

"W-wait, I-I need to c-c-clean~ I-it's still in-inside..." PJ shivered as some cum trickled down his leg.

"Come on, wouldn't it be so hot if you kept it in a little?~" I cooed, groping his ass. "Just for the rest of the day. It would be fine. No one would ever know you're filled with my seed unless you act weird about it~"

"O-okay..." PJ bit his lip as I pulled up his pants and gave his ass a little tap.

"Now, just be a good boy and don't act suspicious~" I opened the stall and helped him limp out. I liked the turned on look in his eye. I helped him until he left the bathroom, snickering. "Bye Jammy~"

"Bye-bye~" he cooed, his legs shaking pathetically.