Chapter Seven

"Shit shit shit!"

"Oh god it's pouring out!~"

"Why did I have to do that?!"

I slowly opened my eyes, yawning as I saw PJ, butt naked, in my room. He was on all fours, back to normal, seemingly searching for something.

"PJ, come back to bed," I groggily ordered, out stretching my arms for him to come back and cuddle with me more.

Instead of a sweet little obedient boy coming to lay in my arms, I got a shoe to my face.

"Why are you so calm about this?! Pervert!" he shouted at me.

I rubbed my face, grumbling from the pain. "You little shit!"

PJ flinched when I raised my voice, but he tried to stand his ground. "You dirty horrible pervert! You deserve so much more!"

"Oh please! You shoved yourself onto me!"

"I was not in a correct state of mind! Would you have reacted the same way if a drunk girl started hitting on you?!"

I rolled my eyes. "You were well aware of what you were doing, you little slut!"

PJ growled as I got out of bed. He quickly looked away as his cheeks turned red.

"Put on some clothes, you asshole!" He went back to looking for his own clothes, as I'd put together.

"You shouldn't talk to me like that," I warned as I grabbed some clean briefs from my drawer. "I have a solid five inches on you and we both know how a fight'll end."

PJ rolled his eyes as he pulled out his underwear from under my bed. Despite a few rips, he put it on anyways. "You shouldn't act like you're so strong just because you're tall. And if you lay a hand on me, everyone will be after your head!"

"They wouldn't care once they find out you're a werewolf!"

PJ laughed. "And who'd believe you?! It's my word against yours, smartass!"

I scoffed. "Why would I lie about you being a werewolf who forced yourself on me?! Why would I make up that I lost my virginity to a guy, let alone you?!"

PJ took a deep breath before tearing up, his lip quivering as his skinny body shook. "Oh officer! I just can't believe it!"

I watched, confused, as he choked on his tears. "W-what are you doing?"

"I can't believe that horrible man would do this! H-he forced himself on me, and now he tries to claim I'm a werewolf who forced him into sex?!" He cried out, tears running down his face. "T-that is just horrible!"

I stepped back, a little uncomfortable with how genuinely distressed he seemed. I just hoped he'd be done soon.

"I-I... I didn't want to tell anyone! It's so humiliating to have been violated by my own classmate! A-and... a-and..." PJ choked on his sobs some more. "And he said he'd kill me if I tried to tell anyone! I didn't want any of this! I tried so hard to make him stop, and yet even when he's not hurting me for his own pleasure, he still tortures me! You can even see on his back that I desperate tried to stop him! But he was too strong!"

I looked down. Maybe I was ashamed. Maybe I was just pissed at him. I didn't know, but it wasn't good.

"Officer, its horrible! I'm so sorry! I didn't want this to happen!" PJ turned away as he hid his face in his hands. "Take him away, please!"

I scrunched up my nose as he stopped crying and started to take bows.

"And that's how I, a hunter's sweet son, will convince the police that you're just a liar who raped me and get you sent to jail for sexual assault. I'll just be a little victim while you are now seen as a horrible person by the town! And no one will ever like you because you raped your poor classmate!" PJ smirked devilishly. "It'll be very easy. You have scratches all over your back from my 'resistance', and, like you said, you have a solid five inches on me, and we both know how a fight'll end~"

I pulled my fist back to get prepared to punch him. "You little—"

"Ah ah ah~ If you do anything I don't like, I'm going to the police for physical and sexual assault!" PJ giggled evilly. "You'll be my little sex toy until this heat is over. And don't try to resist. It'll all work out for us both if you just comply."

I lowered my arm and just stood there, like a little bitch. I wanted to show him who was in charge, but he had power of word over me. Even if I hurt him for a bit, he could ruin my life.

"Good boy~" The little monster walked over and pet my head before groping my crotch, very much feeling me through the briefs. "You'll work well~ A nice size, you smell nice, and I suppose you are rather handsome. As long as you stay quiet and behave like a good boy, I'm sure we'll both enjoy this."

I nodded, complying. I didn't mind the idea of having sex with a cute guy. But it bothered me that it was him of all people. If I was going to hell for having sex with a guy, I would have liked it to be a guy who was sweet and cute and liked me.

"Alright, I'm gonna steal some clothes from you." PJ seemed to give up on finding his own clothes. He picked up the hoodie he'd worn the night before, sniffing it before smiling at something. He put it on, looking as cute as ever in the larger size. "You'll walk me home, right?"

I wanted to snidely tell him to fuck off, but I just bit my tongue. "Of course."