1

Author's POV

" Jimin you will have to marry Jungkook." Mr Park said , sipping on his morning tea .

" What ? Why ? Why will I marry someone I don't lo-"

" Listen Jimin. You are my son . The son of the most successful businessesman ever . In our world, love dosen't exist. All we marry for is profit and merging business . And Jeon Juwoon has been my business partner for a long time. So we thought of arranging a marriage between our kids . And yeah , you have to marry him ." Mr Park said, as Mrs Park entered the living room .

" Goodmorning Jiminie .." She wished, but did not get the usual cheerful morning wish back .

" Dad you already know I love Tae-"

" I do , and as I said , in our world, love dosen't fucking exist. So , even if you do have some infatuation towards Taehy-"

" It's NOT just infatuation dad . I actually love Taehyung. " Jimin argued back .

" Okay fine . Even if you do , what profit will I have , if you marry Taehyung and not Jungkook? He is a model Jimin. His dad isn't a businessman. I won't have any profit ." Mr Park asked, sipping on his tea again .

" Dad ... why the hell do you only care about your fucking profit ? You have everything. Car , house , maids.. EVERYTHING . WHY DO YOU STILL NEED SO MU-"

" STOP SHOUTING JIMIN. I SAID YOU WILL MARRY JUNGKOOK AND YOU WILL . YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS. " Mr Park shouted this time , stopping Jimin.

" No dad . I love Taehyung and I won't marry Mr Jeon's son . It's the question of my fucking life dad . I can't spend the rest of my life with a man whom I don't love .. crap ! I don't even know him ." Jimin said , as Mr Park threw his newspaper roughly away and walked over to Jimin and slapped him right across his face , making his cheek hurt, as tears pooled out his eyes.

His dad had never hit him since birth .

" D-Dad .." Jimin cried, as Mr Park roughly held his chin , making it hurt.

" Dad .. p-please..."

" YOU WILL MARRY JEON JUNGKOOK AND THATS MY FINAL DECISION. " He roared , and left Jimin's chin , slapping Jimin's shoulder lightly now .

" I am your dad Jimin. I know what is good for you and what isn't.. today evening Mr and Mrs Jeon and their son , as in your soon to be fiancee , will be here . Get ready ." He said , and patting Jimin's shoulder , he walked away .

As soon as he left , Mrs Park came running to her son and helped him walk to the sofa and made him sit down .

" M-Mom ... you know how much I love Taehyung..." Jimin cried , as Mrs Park hugged her son , caressing his hair and kissing it .

" I do baby ... but I can't do anything. My hands and legs are tied up and you know I can't speak over your dad ." She sighed. She was one of them .. well the only one , who adored Jimin and Taehyung's relationship and she even thought that she will have the beautiful model as her son in law one day . But seems like , destiny had other plans .

" I know mom . But at least you can speak to him about this ?" Jimin asked, looking at his mother with expected eyes .

" I can Jimin. But your dad won't listen to me . He is too stubborn and hard headed Min ." She sighed again .

" Mom .. for me ? At least once ? Just once!" Jimin pleaded , giving her puppy eyes , and pouting .

Mrs Park laughed and pinched Jimin's cheeks . He was too cute for words.

" Okay fine . I will speak to your dad .. but you better meet up with Taehyung and say him everything. I don't know how this will affect him .. after all , as I can see , he really does love you ."

" Jungkook.. you are getting married in a month !" Mr Jeon said , chewing on his bread .

Jungkook looked up from his phone, and ogled at his dad for a good ten seconds, before saying," Dad ! It's not good to joke right in the morning you know !" Jungkook said , making Mrs Jeon chuckle .

" Kookie .. your dad isn't joking. " His mom said , smiling at Jungkook's astonished face .

" Not you too mom !" Jungkook whined, as his parents started laughing.

" Baby .. none of us are joking . You are actually getting married!" His mother said, laughing again .

" What? For real ? Like .. what the hell ? I am still so young dad .. please no . I won't marry anyone else except him. No dad ! I am not ready for this. This is the question of my whole li-"

" And what if I say that it's him whom you are marrying?" Mr Jeon cut Jungkook off , waiting to see his precious son's precious reaction.

And as expected. Jungkook stood up from his chair and ran up to his dad and sat down at his feet .

" Hold on .. dad ! Really? I am ... I.. am really marrying Park Jimin!?" He exclaimed , making Mr and Mrs Jeon laugh at his excitement.

" Yes son ! You are really marrying Park Jimin . Actually his dad and me wanted to merge our companies. And our children's marriage actually seemed worth to do the same. Now seeing the point , Mr Park actually knows what is the best for his son , considering he actually chose my son as his son in law . Good choice!" Mr Jeon said with a proud face , as Jungkook chuckled with red cheeks .

" Awwww ! Our Kookie is already blushing!"

" Please understand! Don't do this ! Jimin's life will get dest-"

" I said what I already said and yes ! That's my final decision . Jimin has to abide by it even if he dosen't want to ."

Jimin sighed , standing outside his parents' room . He knew the moment his mom had gone inside to speak to his dad , that the result will be the same . There was no point in saying anything to his dad . He never cared and he never will . All he can see is his fucking profit and nothing more .

He walked away from there and taking out his phone from his pocket, he dialled Taehyung's number .

It rang for a few times , until a deep voice was heard .

" Hi baby ."

Automatically , a smile was spread across Jimin's face .

" Hi Taetae. "

" Jiminie ! What happened? Why does your voice sound so tensed ? What happened love? Are you okay ? Is everything ok-"

" Tae can we meet today ?" Jimin asked , cutting off his rant .

" Today ? Ofcourse baby . In my mansion then ? Either ways .. it has been days since I touched y-"

" Please Tae .. in today's meeting.. let's not end up in bed naked ." Jimin voice turned serious and strict .

" Why ? Don't you like being under me? Last time I checked, you absolutely loved i-"

" Please Tae ! Shut up . Please. Let's meet and then we'll talk . Bye!"

" Okay okay calm down baby . I love you ." Taehyung chuckled .

" Okay . Bye . I love you too !"

👀 HI GALS !