61

( Little bit of winky wonky in the end 😉)

Author's POV

" I still can't believe you didn't let me pull the fucking divider down, babe." You could hear Jungkook complaining, and Jimin giggled. They were in their private elevator, to reach their office.

" Um, I really couldn't let you spoil the surprise you know, Jungkookiee~" Jimin sang, and Jungkook pouted, " Yea right. At least my boner died down." He said, and Jimin laughed, " Yea , mine too."

Jungkook pouted even more, and Jimin smiled softly, cupping his stomach, and caressing it, " You see baby ? Your appa is so cute." He giggled, and Jungkook immediately rushed to Jimin's side, and placed his hand on Jimin's, smiling, "Yes, but your dad is cuter." Jungkook said, and suddenly he thought something, before stepping back.

" Oh my god baby, your stomach has started to grow a bit." Jungkook said, very excited.

Jimin smiled, nodding. " I know it did. But.. Jungkook... I.." Jimin looked down, feeling his tears ready to fall, and Jungkook frowned.

" Yes baby? What's wrong?" Jungkook grew concerned, and Jimin shook his head, " No, it's.. nothing." Jimin looked away, somehow managing to control his tears.

" Jimin," Jungkook stepped closer, taking Jimin's hands in his, but he frowned when Jimin took his hands away from his hold, looking away.

" I said it's nothing." Jimin said, and Jungkook sighed, bringing his Jimin into a back hug.

" Baby, please? Tell me, what's bothering y-"

Ding!

The elevator door opened before Jungkook could complete his words, and Jimin unwrapped Jungkook's arms from around him, and walked out of the elevator.

Jungkook sighed. He understood it was all because of Jimin's hormones, so he decided to let it go. But only for now.

" Baby, wait !" Jungkook ran behind Jimin, but Jimin was walking too fast. Jungkook swore he saw Jimin wiping his eyes.

" Jim-"

" Oh, Mr Jeon! Hello, good morning." A different voice spoke, making both Jimin and Jungkook stop in their tracks.

" Uh... Who are you ?" Jimin asked, and the said handsome man nodded , smiling again.

" I am Vegas. Your new secretary." The new comer said, and Jungkook squinted his eyes at him. He already looked like a creep to him.

Jimin smiled, " Oh hi, I am Jeon Jimin, an-"

" And this is Jimin's husband, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook stepped up beside Jimin, pulling him close, glaring at Vegas.

But Vegas remained unfazed.

" Oh, Good morning to you too, Mr Jeon. I am Bible , but just call me Vegas. I love going by that. And I'm doing the secretary for your husband, hope you are okay ?" Vegas said , and Jungkook nodded, " Nope. But for now, just go to Jimin's office. He'll be there a few." Jungkook said, and Vegas nodded, before smiling and walking away.

Jungkook looked at his way and final time, before turning to look at Jimin, "Good luck, baby. I'll be off now, hm? And be ready. We're leaving work two hours earlier." Jungkook said, and Jimin nodded, before walking away from Jungkook.

Jungkook has expected a kiss but guess that wasn't happening. So he pouted and walked away to his office.

" So where are you from, Vegas?" Jimin asked, his eyes scanning the papers, speed reading it, before signing it.