8

Author's POV

" He is getting married tomorrow ." Taehyung mumbled, sipping on his cocktail . This was the 10th glass that evening.

" Just accept the truth Taehyung. Jimin. Isn't. Yours. Anymore. " Hoseok said , sitting across him , looking at his fucked up , yet handsome face .

" Why the fuck are you even here ?" Taehyung hissed , looking at Hoseok with hooded eyes, barely managing to keep them open .

" Hmm .. why am I even here ? Well , I wouldn't have been if you wouldn't have called me up with drunk hiccups, and slurred voice. " Hoseok laughed, as if mocking Taehyung.

Taehyung's face scrunched up , as he rolled his eyes. " Maybe, I wanted to call Jimin, I accidentally called you . Don't be so fucking happy , Jung Hoseok ."

" Oh really ? But as much as I knew .. and know, you have Jimin's name saved in your contact list as Baby and a heart sign and not as Jimin. So .. it cannot be an accident, until you have saved my name as baby too ." Hoseok said , as Taehyung opened his mouth to say something back , but couldn't. Hoseok was correct though.

Hoseok smirked. " What ? Don't have anything to say ? Haha .. just admit it already Tae . You do need me , after all ."

Taehyung laughed at this . " You wish ."

Hoseok made to comment something nasty , but stopped when he heard some sobs. He looked at Taehyung, and yes , he was crying.

However much Hsoeok hated Taehyung, still his love for him was a lot more compared to his hate for him .

He actually loved the beautiful model. Hoseok himself was a very famous and successful model . Taehyung had come over to his company for a collab , and that was where Hoseok and Taehyung met . Taehyung had said Hoseok about Jimin. Well, that was when Hoseok had already started falling for Taehyung. At first, Hoseok was happy for Jimin and Taehyung , regardless his own broken heart and feelings . He had also met Jimin, and got to know that Jimin was an awesome person, and that his love for Taehyung was pure and whole hearted and most importantly, sincere . Jimin and Hoseok , having similar personalities, clicked immediately and he had heard from Jimin how much he loved Taehyung. But , all shits began to go down , when one day , Hoseok had caught Taehyung fucking a girl in a bathroom stall . Well, to say he was surprised would be an understatement. He thought that Taehyung loved Jimin, and was loyal to Jimin, but he was not . Hoseok made to say everything to Jimin, but Taehyung went on his knees to beg Hoseok to not tell anything to Jimin , and also said that he was drunk. Well , that wasn't a lie ! Taehyung was actually drunk, so Hoseok let it pass for then. From then , till one month , everything was okay . But again , everything started sliding down hill , when Hoseok found a drunk and naked himself beside a drunk and naked Taehyung one morning . He was shocked , but before he could call Jimin up and say something, Taehyung had snatched away his phone and again begged him to say nothing to Jimin. It continued like this , and the same thing happened not only once , or twice .. but thrice. Hoseok felt dirty, low , cheap , and felt like he was being a bad person to Jimin . But his desire for Taehyung, was just stopping him from saying anything to Jimin. If he was being a cheater , if he was being a homewrecker, if he was being a back stabber to Jimin, then let it be . At least, he was getting Taehyung. If not his heart, then , at least his body.

And how he wishes, that he had said everything to Jimin. Then, at least he would know who he is loving .

Now , coming back.. Hoseok felt bad , as he saw Taehyung break down even more . He understands what Taehyung is going through.

He sighed and stood up and walked over to Taehyung, and squatted down in front of Taehyung, cupping his face , holding his face in his hands .

" TaeTae .."