34

Author's POV

" Omy ! I'm in love with this room ! Jungkookie ! This is perfect !" Jimin squealed, entering their hotel room. The hotel in which they were staying was named , Hotel Paradiso .

The hotel was elegant and Jimin absolutely loved it . Jungkook loved the hotel as well , but he was more happy on the fact that Jimin loved it.

The hotel room

The hotel room .

The washroom

The washroom.

And the oh so beautiful, the mighty , Eiffel Tower

And the oh so beautiful, the mighty , Eiffel Tower .

" You liked it, Chimmy baby ?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin nodded, squeaking. "I love it."

He turned around to the boy who brought them and their luggage to their room- or in short , the hotel boy . He smiled at him . "Merci. C'est juste parfait!" [Translate: Thank you . This is just perfect.]

The boy smiled at Jimin , nodding his head . "Vous êtes le bienvenu, M. Jimin. J'espère que vous appréciez votre séjour." [Translate : You're welcome, Mr Jimin. I hope you enjoy your stay .]

Jimin smiled at him , and went back to admiring the hotel room and the oh so elegant Eiffel Tower. Jungkook looked at Jimin , admiring his perfect French accent.

" Wow , babe . I never knew you can speak such beautiful French ?" He said, and Jimin nodded, smiling. " I can . Dad taught me French , well , actually , Japanese and Spanish , as well . He says you should try and learn new languages , Koo." He said, and Jungkook nodded , turning back to look at the boy .

" Merci encore. Vous pouvez y aller maintenant." [Translate: Thank you again . You can go now.]

The boy smiled . " Vous êtes le bienvenu, M. Jungkook. Nous sommes heureux d'avoir le célèbre couple de Jeone de la Corée ici. S'il vous plaît appelez-nous si vous avez besoin de quelque chose." [Translate: You're welcome, Mr Jungkook. We are glad to have the famous Jeon couple of Korea here . Please call us if you need anything .]

Jungkook nodded and smiled . "Fera-t-il." [
Translate: Will do.]

"Bye, M. Jungkook. Bye, M. Jimin." [ Translate : Bye, Mr Jungkook. Bye , Mr Jimin. ]

" Bye ." The both of them said , waving at the boy , who departed , with a smiling face as well.

Jungkook sighed a happy air , and closed the door , taking off his overcoat, and throwing it on the bed , and walked towards Jimin, who was still admiring the Eiffel Tower. He engulfed the boy in a back hug , placing his chin on Jimin's shoulder . Jimin took a deep breathe, and released it . " I love you , Jungkookie." He said , and Jungkook smiled . " I love you too , Jiminie ." Jimin smiled , and the couple felt silent, watching the Eiffel Tower together.

" Beautiful." Jimin said . " Isn't it, Kookie ?"

But , Jungkook was looking at Jimin. " Yes , absolutely. So , so very beautiful. Just perfect , and absolutely stunning." He said dreamily . Jimin turned his head slightly to look at Jungkook, only to find him looking at him already. He blushed a faint color of pink . " What are you talking about, Koo ? I was speaking about the Eiffel Tower."

" But I was speaking about you , baby. You are so beautiful and cute and stunning and perfect!" He said , and Jimin laughed, turning around in Jungkook's arms . "I am not prefect , Kookie. Noone is perfect ."

Jungkook smiled , holding his arms around Jimin's waist. "I know noone is perfect , baby, but you are , to me . You are perfect in your imperfect way , love . And that's what I love about you." He said , and Jimin smiled , tears pooling in his eyes. " You are so very good and perfect , Kookie . I feel like a monster for having hurt you do badl-"

" Not with this again , baby . You did NOT hurt me ever, love . You cannot hurt even a fly, baby. Don't beat yourself up for this shit . Don't beat yourself up for something you never did. And let's enjoy this honeymoon of ours , baby . Lets start a new beginning with happiness and smiles only ." Jungkook said , rubbing off Jimin's tears , who smiled , nodding his head . "Kookie , Paris is the city of love . And I hope our love blooms here , as well . I love you . So , so , much ." Jimin said , and Jungkook nodded, tears sliding down his cheeks .

" Why are you crying, Koo ?" Jimin asked , cupping Jungkook's face , who shook his head . " You know, Jimin. I waited so long just to hear these three words from you . And when I finally heard it , I still can't believe it . I can't believe that you said you love me , I can't believe you are finally mine. I can't believe I am so lucky." Jungkook said , and Jimin smiled , rubbing his tears away with his thumbs. " You know it's all true. Beleive it , Koo . I love you . And I'm really yours. It's true . I love you so much . And I'll continue to love you till eternity." Jimin said, and Jungkook pulled him into a kiss , moulding both the lips into a small kiss . They pulled away after about a minute . Jungkook pressed their foreheads together. " I love you."

" I love you too ."

" HE WHAT ? HE TRIED TO HARM THE CH-"

" Y/n , calm down . I am okay now ." Hoseok tried to calm Y/n down . " It's okay. I am okay . He tried to harm it , maybe . But I'm okay ." He said , and Y/n sat down on the bed . " But are you sure you don't need anyth-"

" No , I don't. I'm okay. My stomach did pain, but I'm okay no-"

" Sure ?"

" Sure."

" Okay . You sl-"

Ding. Dong.

The door bell rang interrupting Y/n . Hoseok and Y/n looked at each other. " Who might it be ?" Y/n asked , as Hoseok shrugged. " Don't know . I'll go check ." He stood up , but Y/n pulled him back to sit down . " Shut up . You sit down . I'll go check . You don't have to check ." She said , but Hoseok shook his head . " No . You better get me some ice cream, Y/n . Please?" He did his ayego, and Y/n sighed. "Fine. Fine. But go carefully." She said , and Hoseok smiled , standing up , and walking out of his room , while Y/n went to the kitchen.

Hoseok reached the door and opened it .

" Who is it?" He asked , gasping when his eyes met the visitor's. He surely didn't expect that person there.

" T-Taehyung ?"

Heyo pals ! How're you all ? I love you all . And ..

How was it ?

What do you think Taehyung is there for ?

And ..

Saranghe

And I don't know French if your wondering hehe . 🤣😅