7

Author's POV

" I CAN'T BELIEVE TOMORROW IS THE WEDDING!" Jimin yelled , throwing things in his room .

" Jimin.. please.... AIIII ! STOP THROWING THINGS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING SET YOUR ASS DOWN ON YOUR FUCKING BED . AND IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I SAY , I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE FUCKING CHURCH TOMORROW WITH BROKEN BONES!" Taemin roared , fed up with the younger's stubborn acts , which he had been putting up with since the time he came to visit Jimin.

Jimin pouted , and went walking to the bed and sat down there . Taemin sighed and came walking to the bed , and sat down beside his dongsaeng . He caressed Jimin's hair , and pinched his cheeks .

" Jimin.. please. Get this fucking point in your head that you are not marrying Kim Taehyung. It's Jungkook, baby . Please.. get Taehyung out of your head. Get the point that you are going to be Jungkook's and not Taeh-"

" Oh please! Not you too Taeminnie hyung ! I have been listening to this same damn fucking thing that I am getting married to Jungkook and not Taehyung! I don't want to hear it from you too , please!" Jimin whined , as Taemin smiled looking at Jimin. Pouting Jimin was surely cute .

" Jimin.. you love Jungkook right ? I mean you are happy with this right ?" Taemin asked, and Jimin turned to look at him , as if he is seeing him for the first time .

" H-Hyung .. don't.. don't you know anything?"

Taemin looked at him , confused . "What is supposed to be meant by that Minnie ? What more do I need to know?" He asked.

Jimin sighed. " While in America , wh-when dad called you , what did he say you ?" He asked.

" Um , he just said me that you are getting married to your lover , and that I should be there at any cost ! We..well when I first heard him say that you are getting married to your lover, I was like .. it's good that your dad finally decided to get you married to Taehyung. Well , after coming back to Korea , I was surprised to find that you are getting married to Jungkook and not Taehyung. Well .. I was really.. like REALLY really surprised. But , nevermind, I then asked your dad about this , so he just said that you finally realized that your love is Jungkook and not Taehyung. Taehyung was just an infatuation. " Taemin ended , and by then , Jimin's eyes were shedding tears . He was just fucking done with his dad !

Taemin panicked seeing Jimin cry . He pulled him into a hug , drawing imaginary circles on his back . He didn't know why Jimin was crying, but he surely knew that he had to comfort him .

After a solid five minutes , Jimin had finally calmed down , and pulled away from Taemin's arms . Taemin wiped his tears off , with his thumbs , and kissed his forehead.

" Tell me Jimin... why were you crying ? Tell me what is wrong baby ?" Taemin asked , swiping his hair with his hand .

" T-Taemin h-hyung .."

" Yes ..? What happened? Tell me ..!"

" T-Taemin hyung.. I don't love Jungkook. I... I love Taehyung. I don't love him . Dad .. dad has forced me to marry Jungkook.. as .. h-he wants to merge his business with the Jeons . I am not happy with this shit hyung ." Jimin said , looking down, as Taemin was horrified.

" What ? Why would he do that ?" He asked, horrified to the root .

" H..He says Jungkook is the only one who can make me happy! T-Taehung cannot! He only cares about his fucking business and profit only! He dosen't care about me and my feelings at all ! I love .. Taehyung. " Jimin cried , as Taemin pulled him into a hug again . He didn't even have the slightest idea that Mr Park could go so far !