44 🌼

Author's POV

Knock. Knock.

Ding Dong !

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jimin woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing, and knocking sounds on their door. He rubbed his eyes, clearly irritated as fuck, and he looked to see Jungkook sprawled out on the mattress, sleeping with his hair messy, and his mouth slightly open.

He smiled, admiring how cute Jungkook looked, and leaned in, pecking his forehead, and then his lips, before getting off the bed.

"Who the fuck has decided to intrude my beauty sleep.. its fucking six in the fucking morning. It better be important or someone's definitely dying today." He muttered, the knocking and bell ringing sounds still going on.

He yawned again, and wore his slippers, before walking to the door. He almost tripped thrice, but luckily did not fall down on the floor.

He unlocked the door and held the door knob, before twisting it open. "Who the fu- Dad !? Appa !?" Jimin's eyes widened, as sleep flew out of his senses, now fully conscious, seeing the two elderly men standing there in front of him, smiling at him sweetly.

"Yes, sweetheart, its us." Jimin's dad, Mr Park said, and Jimin blinked, looking from his dad to his father in law and back to his dad. "What the hell are you both doing here ? Where is mom and eomma ?" He asked, and the men smiled at him, "Beautiful, your mom and eomma are both in Korea. They left today morning itself. We'll go back with you both. But, before anything, we both need to tell you something. Where's Jungkook?" Mr Jeon said, patting Jimin's bed hair, who looked perplexed.

"Uh...o.. okay? Jungkook... Jungkook is sleeping still now. Y-You both come inside. I'll wake him up." He said, and turned around, walking back to the bed.

Mr Park and Mr Jeon looked at each other, before following Jimin. They stepped inside the room, and closed the door lock behind them. They strudded further into the room- or actually, the bedroom, and immediately burst out into uwus.

Jimin was trying to wake Jungkook up, by shaking him, but Jungkook was not waking up. It was clear that Jungkook was awake already, but he was pretending to be asleep just to piss Jimin off.

Jimin was hovering over Jungkook, shaking him mildly. "Koo...baby... wake up." He said, shaking Jungkook, who was smiling from ear to ear. "Kookie.. wake up." Jimin tried again, but Jungkook didn't move an inch.

"Nochu.."

Nopsie.

"Jungkookie.."

Nope.

"Kookie.."

Nah.

"Jungkook.. wake up."

Nakko.

"Jeon Jungkook."

Nu.. hehe.

"Jungkook, I know you are sleeping awake . If you don't open your pretty eyes already, in no way, will I allow you to touch m-"

And that was the tonic. Jungkook's eyes fluttered open immediately, and he smiled up at Jimin goofily, "Hehe.. I am up, baby. You don't need to do threaten me anymore."

Jimin smiled at him, and leaned in, pecking Jungkook's lips. "I knew that'd work if not anything. But Kookie.. you need to get up now. Come on." He said, and was about to stand up gay and walk away, but Jungkook held Jimin's hand, and pulled him down on the bed, beside him, and got on top of him, in between his legs.

" Where are you going baby ? No morning kisses for me ?" He pouted , and Jimin panicked, trying to push Jungkook off him, considering his father and father in law were present in the room , although Jungkook did not have any idea about that.