23

Author's POV

" WHAT ?" Mr Park roared , making everyone in there flinch . He stood up from his chair and almost kicked everything down , if not for Mrs Park and Taemin , who stopped him and sat him down .

" Uncle , calm dow-"

" How can I? He .. he .. that motherfucker hurt my son ! HE TRIED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON MY LITTLE FLOWER !? I AM GOING TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF. WHERE IS HE ? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE ? OR DO I NEED TO GO TO HELL TO FIND HIM ?" Mr Park yelled , his face red , and him breathing hard . He was angry. Really , really angry .

" Calm down, honey . Please calm down . Taemin , go get a glass of water , please ?" Mrs Park said , rubbing her hand on his chest , trying to get his tension down.

" Can you imagine what he did ? I hope you still don't want that Kim fucking Taehyung as your son in law ? I would be happier if our Jimin had decided to date Kim Kardashian instead ." He said , taking the glass of water that Taemin had brought him , and drinking the water .

Mrs Park sighed and shook her head . " No. But I saw the love in his eyes . I didn't expect-"

" Then either you are blind or he is a great actor. He cannot love my little angel . He is a bitch . If anyone really loves our Jimin, then its Jungkook. And now you will agree that I had taken a good decision . Right?" He said .

Mrs Park gave an airy laugh . " I was never against whatever decision you had taken, honey . I knew , at the end of the day , you will do everything good for our son ." She smiled at Mr Park, who smiled back at her .

Taemin coughed , breaking the sweet bubble around the couple . " So ? What are you going to do now ?" He asked , looking at Mr Park.

" What more ? I am going to put his ass into jai-"

" Don't even think about it , uncle ." Taemin cut him off , shaking his head in a warning manner .

Mr Park looked at him , confused . " But why ?"

" Think about it , uncle . Taehyung is a famous model. If cops reach out to him , and he lands up in jail , then the public will get to know everything about Taehyung and Jimin. Would you like that ? Jimin will have a black name . People will say that the future CEO of the ParkJeon company has an extra martial relationship with the famous model, Kim Taehyung? That won't be so good, will it ? I don't think so. That's why , I'm telling . Let it be . Warn Taehyung or threaten him . But don't go to the police . It will make matters worse for Chim . And knowing Taehyung, he can do anything. Like , anything. " Taemin said , and Mr Park nodded , his face having a 'proud' expression.

" You're absolutely right, Taemin . Aw ! My little Taeminnie grew up so fast ." He ruffled Taemin's hair , who giggled . "Aish uncle!"

Mrs Park laughed . " But Taemin ! When are you planning to get married !? Is Minho ready yet?" She asked , and Taemin shook his head . " I don't know mum . But I hope I get to marry him soon ." He said . " But tell me this you both. Are y-"

Ding dong.

The door bell rang , cutting Taemin off .

" Eh ? Who might it be ?" Mr Park wondered.

" Don't know . Wait . NAM ! OPEN THE DOOR , DEAR. " Mrs Park yelled .

" DOING , YOUR HIGHNESS. " Came back Nam's reply .

And after a minute or two , a pretty young woman entered the room, with her black hair tied up in a pony tail, that swung from side to side as she ran .

" Pa ! Ma ! Taeminnie oppa !" She huffed, not being able to run anymore . Mr Park turned around with a smile on his face , hearing the beautiful and known voice .