48

Author's POV

"Back home ~~" Jimin sang, as the door of their mansion opened, and Jungkook and him stepped in, all their luggage being carried by the maids to their room, as Nari bowed at the pair, smiling at them affectionately.

"I am so glad you two are back safely, sirs. How was your honeymoon?" She asked, and Jimin walked over to her before hugging her . Nari hugged him back, before patting his back with her frail , old but experienced hands.

"Our honeymoon was so good, Nari. I fell in love with my man all over again, and I felt so happy and complete by finding back the one who was always destined to be mine. And also someone I had belonged to.. for eternity." Jimin spoke, closing his eyes and in-taking her old , soothing smell.

Nari smiled , looking at Jungkook, who was smiling like a lovesick puppy and was looking at Jimin with so much happiness and love. "I am so glad you did, si-"

"Jiminie." Jimin corrected her, and Nari laughed, "Yes, Jiminie. My beautiful and handsome prince. The perfect little fluff ball." She cooed, and Jimin pulled away, before placing a small kiss on her wrinkled forehead.

"I love you Nari, you know that?"

"I love you too, my prince. A-"

"Yea, I get it. I don't matter to dear old Nari anymore. She loves her Jiminie more." Jungkook said, but he had an oh so pleasant smile on his face.

Nari laughed, pulling away from Jimin's hug, and opening her arms for Jungkook, "Come on, little bunny." She said, and Jungkook chuckled, before running into her open arms and hugging her.

"I love you, Nari."

"I love you too, you perfect little- no, you are not little, my perfect big fluff ball. Did my bunny prince have fun in his honeymoon?" She asked, and the male nodded, before pulling away from the hug, and looking at Jimin, who was now looking at the pair with so much affection.

"I.." He walked closer to Jimin, who had his eyes trained on him now, before wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, and pulling him closer. "I found the man I was supposed to belong to forever, Nari, and also the one who was destined to be mine. I fell in love with my Jiminie, all over again, and cherished him.. loved him... ravished hi-"

"Okay, never mind. I didn't ask for details. So, maybe I'll leave you both alone? I actually have a lot of work to do, and so.. yeah. Bye." She bowed, and left. But she doubted the couple even noticed her leaving, considering how so much they were into the other.

"I love you, baby." Jungkook said, and Jimin smiled, his hands travelling up to cup Jungkook's face in them, "I love you too, Kookie. So, so much." He said, and Jungkook smiled at him, his eyes crinkling with happiness and love.

"You know darling, today is the day when our thirty days deal was about to complete." He said, and pulled away from the hug, looking at Jimin with a soft look.

Jimin smiled , nodding . " I still consider myself an idiot for saying all those thirty days bullshit, know that ? I am sorry for all those shits , Jungkookie." He said , and Jungkook smiled at him, shaking his head softly.

" No, Min. That's okay. All that matters now is the present us. The us which is happy and so in love with each other." Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded , " Yes."

They fell into a comfortable silence, gazing at each other and smiling , with red blushing cheeks and eyes full of love for each other.

" You know , Minnie. " Jungkook started and Jimin hummed , " Yes Kookie ?"

Jungkook did not respond. Jimin watched with eager eyes as Jungkook walked back to a table in the living room and took up a huge bouquet of roses , decorated so beautifully with love printed papers.