54

Author's POV

" Jimin.. baby please talk to me." Jungkook held Jimin's hand , trying to stop him from walking away. The third time that morning.

Yes , you read it right. Jungkook had slept on the couch the previous night , as Jimin had not allowed him in the room.

" Please Jungkook. Leave my hand." Jimin said , trying to snatch his hand away from Jungkook, but Jungkook won't let go.

" No.. Jiminie please. We cannot let that Taehyung spoil our life. He spoilt our whole fucking night yesterday." Jungkook pulled Jimin close , turning him around to back hug him softly.

Jimin rested his small hands on Jungkook's arms, leaning back and letting his back rest against Jungkook's chest.

" Please... Just.. just hug me , Jungkook." Jimin said, and Jungkook hummed , smiling softly, before turning Jimin around again and hugging him , making sure not to give much pressure to Jimin's stomach.

Jimin kept his head on Jungkook's chest , closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's middle.

" I...I am sorry Kookie. I s-shouldn't have...sh-shouted at y-yo-"

" Hey baby, no it's okay. Please it was my fault. I didn't want to say those words , baby. It's just that... I am just too concerned about you. I can't let Taehyung hurt you or m-my child." Jungkook said , and at that , Jimin looked up. .

" K-Kookie.." Jimin was crying and Jungkook shook his head , smiling at him softly and rubbing his tears off.

" Why are you crying love? I'm here with you , and I'm here for you. Okay ? Noone can lay a finger on you or our little diamond okay ?" Jungkook said , and Jimin bit his lips , nodding.

" Baby.. I'm so sorry you had to sleep on the couch yesterday night. I'm so sorry. So , so sorry." Jimin apologised and Jungkook giggled softly, leaning in and pecking Jimin's lips.

" Don't act as if you did not come down last night to put this blanket over me , sweetheart. You were worried." Jungkook had a teasing smile on his face , and Jimin whined , softly slapping his chest.

" Of course I was worried. My stubborn ass did not allow my husband to sleep in the bedroom. I had to do it , honey." Jimin had a soft blush on his cheeks , and Jungkook laughed out loud.

" You kn-"

Ding dong!

The door bell rang and Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other, confusion on their features.

" Who'd it be now ?" Jimin wondered, and Jungkook hummed, " I don't know either but let's see. "

The maids opened the door , and in came Mr Park and Mr Jeon , making Jimin and Jungkook smile so wide . They pulled away from each other, and was about to greet their dads, who were actually holding hands .

But the smiles on their faces died down when they saw Kim fucking Taehyung entering right after, walking like a king as if he owned the place.

Jungkook growled and was about to yell , but Jimin held his hand, pulling him back. Jungkook looked back at Jimin only to find him shaking his head.

" Jungkookie, no." He said , and Jungkook took a deep breath, calming himself down with Jimin's touch on his wrist and focused on his father and father in law instead , who had already sat down on the sofa.

" Flower , Kook, come sit here. " Mr Park called out , and Jimin and Jungkook moved , sitting down on the sofa facing them.

" Tae. " Mr Jeon called out , and Taehyung nodded , walking to the couch and sitting down beside Jimin.