35

Author's POV

" T-Taehyung? " Hoseok gasped, as Taehyung invited himself in. " Is anyone there at home? " He asked, and Hoseok nodded, locking the door behind himself. " Y-Yes. " He said, looking down at the floor and not at the man he loves.

" T-There is Y-Y/n." He said, and Taehyung nodded. " Okay. Tell her to go home for today. I'm waiting in your room. Come there after throwing her out , and, please make sure she doesn't come to that room. " Taehyung said, and ran upstairs even before Hoseok could say anything.

" Oppa? Who came? And why are you looking upstairs like Angel Gabriel came down? And here's your ice-cream." Y/n emerged ten seconds after Taehyung left upstairs, making Hoseok flinch. He walked over to Y/n and took the ice-cream from her. " No-Noone came, Y-Y/n. I guess it was some kid who decided to disturb my door. " He said, and Y/n shrugged. " Ow. Might be, yeah. Come on, let's go to your room. Yo-"

" NO!" He said, and Y/n jumped. " Woah. What are you yelling for, Mr Jung? " She said, and Hoseok looked anywhere except Y/n's eyes. "N-No. I m-meant that no. We s-shouldn't go to my room. I don't feel like c-climbing stairs." He said, and Y/n looked at him. " Uh... Okay. Fine, I'll get you your pillow then. You can re-"

" No, actually, Y/n. I don't feel like.. resting. I want to stay alone. So.. Can you do me a favor and.. Uh... leave for today? Only today. You can come back tomorrow morning. " He said, and Y/n looked at him. " What's wrong with you , oppa ? Are you a-"

" Please.. Y/n .. please ? I don't know why I feel like I wanna stay alone.. please ? Just leave me alone.. only for today ? Please ?" He pleaded, and Y/n nodded, sighing . " Fine ! But you sure you'll be okay all by yourself ?" She asked, and Hoseok nodded. " I will be. Don't worry and just go."

" Okay, fine ! I'll just leave. Let me go get my bags from upstairs-"

" No ! No need to take your bag. Why will you take them ? You have your phone , wallet and keys with you, right ? That's all you'll need , babe. Y-You are coming back tomorrow morni-"

" Wait, wait ! I guess I see the problem. What if I go upstairs ? No, wait. Whenever I speak about going upstairs, you yell and scream for me to not go. That's the deal , isn't it?" Y/n eyed Hoseok, who was blocking her way ."N-No , what are you s-saying , Y/n ? No . No . T-There's no one upstairs, I swear." He said, and Y/n shook her head .

" I never said anyone was upstairs . The-"

' I want you to be your light, baby~ You should be your light~ '

But Y/n's phone ringtone cut her off , and she took out her phone , seeing the caller ID:

'♥~Lisuu~♥'

Y/n accepted the call, putting the phone against her left ear, eyes still fixed on Hoseok's face. "Yes, honey ? Hm.. yeah.. No.. wait, actually yes... no... coz Hoseok oppa says he wants me to go back home.. yes...alright.. what ? Coffee ? Okay...and pastries.. hm.. sure... yea.. Love you too. Bye. " Y/n cut the call, pocketing her phone . " Just take care, and make sure you are safe. Call me if you need anything. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Bye." She said, and hugging Hoseok a last time, she left.

Hoseok sighed after Y/n left and locked the door, walking upstairs right after . He reached his room , and took a deep breathe, trying to calm himself down . Eventually, after, a few seconds, Hoseok held the door knob, twisting it , and pushing the door open. He was greeted by the sight of Taehyung waiting for him, by sitting on his bed, looking down . Hoseok entered his room, breathing in and out deeply as he closed the door behind him.

" Taehyung ?"

" I'm living the moment, Koo

" I'm living the moment, Koo . This is just so beautiful ." Jimin admired the sight in front of him, and Jungkook interwined their fingers , clasping Jimin's small fingers into his big ones, as they walked over to the railings , the shine and happiness of the place radiating on their faces. " Paris is beautiful, baby. But do you know ? What is even more beautiful ?" Jungkook asked , and Jimin turned to look at Jungkook , finding the boy staring at him already. He saw the obvious smile on Jungkook's face , and understood what he was about to say . " No, Jungkook , not ag-"

" It's you, baby. You are the most beautiful one here." Jungkook said, with a cheeky smile again , and Jimin playfully rolled his eyes , but laughed the next moment . " Hmm~" He said, untangling their clasped fingers , and snaking his arms up to Jungkook's neck and wrapping them around his neck . " My Mr Jeon is really cheesy, then ? Huh ?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows, and Jungkook chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. " Ofcourse baby. I am cheesy... but, just for you." He said, and Jimin giggled. " Don't you think you are being too cheesy and too romantic, Mr Jeon Jungkook ?" He said , and Jungkook smiled , nodding. "Paris is a romantic city, baby. Moreover, I was always romantic. " Jimin pouted, hitting Jungkook's chest softly with his kitten punches. " Aw.. my romantic bunny." He laughed.

" Yes. Your bunny !"

"My bunny ."

Somewhere in Paris~

" It wasn't that necessary to come here, you know ? Our sons needed some goddamn privacy . Are you both even serious?" Mrs Jeon huffed, along with Mrs Park , who shook her head unbelievably.

" Why are you getting angry ? Paris is th- "

" We know Paris is the city of love , but what the hell are we doing here ? Our children are here for honeymoon, and what are we here for ? For spying on them ?" Mrs Park scowled at the males .

" Hehe . You know we have to keep an eye on them . And tell them what they have to know." Mr Jeon murmured the last part , which Mrs Jeon and Mrs Park did not catch . He looked up at Mr Park, who was already looking at him . He gave him a curt nod . They had to .

So ? Did you enjoy it ? What do you think they have to tell Jimin and Jungkook? Any guesses ?

I love you ❤