49

Author's POV

" Good morning sweetheart." Jungkook wished , pecking Jimin's neck from behind, his hands wrapped around his naked waist, his legs entangled with Jimin's under the sheets.

" Mhm. Morning baby." Jimin said , and turned around in Jungkook's arms, his small finger tracing the patterns of the tattoos on Jungkook's arm.

" Had a good sleep?" Jungkook asked , and Jimin smiled , nodding. " I did , Kookie. But I'm still sore from last night." Jimin giggled and Jungkook laughed , " Of course you are. I know I went so hard on you." He leaned in , connecting his lips to Jimin's , whose eyes fluttered close, and he pushed Jungkook back on the bed , before climbing on top of him, sitting his naked ass on his naked cock, with his knees on either side of his waist.

Jungkook's arms found Jimin's waist , as the sheets went flying out of Jimin's and his bodies, leaving them fully naked.

The kiss continued, becoming hotter with each passing second , with Jungkook's tongue inside Jimin's mouth, winning the fight of dominance in between the two wet soldiers.

" Ah mhm." Jimin softly moaned , as Jungkook's hands squeezed his ass, feeling the cock under his ass get harder moment by moment and within seconds , Jungkook was fully hard .

Jimin smirked into the kiss, beginning to grind down against Jungkook's cock, who sucked in a breathe , hands cupping the soft flesh of Jimin's huge ass in them.

" Fuck darling." Jungkook whispered, pulling away from the kiss , as they both panted heavily.

" You really want me to ravish you , don't you?" Jungkook growled, and Jimin bit his lips, " I want you to destroy me , daddy. " He said , and Jungkook let out an inhuman sound , before latching his lips to Jimin's neck and biting down on his sweet spot.

" Ah." Came out the melodious moan , as Jimin's eyes rolled up at the back of his head and his fingers latched onto Jungkook's soft hair strands.

" Yea... Ah!"

Jungkook's hands were all over Jimin's body , but half way through, Jimin felt uneasy , as Jungkook kept on sucking on his neck , his fingers playing with his nipples.

He wanted Jungkook to stop, but he couldn't just ask him to stop. He started feeling a bit nauseous, and the urge to throw up was high.

Jungkook might've sensed Jimin's discomfort , as he stopped sucking on Jimin's neck, his hands now stopping their movements all over Jimin's body, and coming to rest on his waist.

" Sweetheart, are you okay?" He asked , his eyes looking at Jimin with concern full in them . But Jimin just shook his head, and mumbling a soft 'sorry' , he got off Jungkook's lap and then the bed before running to the washroom, with his hand clasped on his mouth.

" Min-" Jungkook got off the bed too and ran off towards the washroom, entering it to find the scene the same as the scene in Paris. Jimin was hunched over the basin , puking whatever he had eaten , out. He had tears running down his eyes , as he clenched his litte fists around the basin marble.

Jungkook put a comforting hand on Jimin's shoulder , slowly rubbing his hand on it , trying to soothe Jimin out of whatever was bothering him.

Jimin rinsed his mouth with water , feeling disgusted at the disgusting taste of vomit in his mouth, spitting the water back into the basin.

He wordlessly, washed his face , and brushed his teeth , before walking out of the washroom, brushing past Jungkook in the way.

Jungkook sighed , before doing his morning routine, and walking out of the washroom, fully fresh and naked.