13

Author's POV

Day 1

" Goodmorning Jiminie ! Did you sleep well ?" Jimin was welcomed by Jungkook's sweet voice and sweet smell of pancakes, as soon as he opened his eyes .

" Uh .. Jungkook .. good morning. Why did you bring the breakfast up here ? It was okay . I could've gone down ." Jimin said , sitting up on his bed , rubbing his eyes, and blinking them afterwards .

" No no , it's okay , Min-ah . I wanted to do it ." Jungkook said , uncovering the plates , revealing the mouth - watering pancakes.

Jimin's eyes widened, as he took in the beautiful sweet smell .

" Oh my freaking god , Jungkook. They smell so good . Who made these? You ?" Jimin asked , looking at Jungkook with cute , happy eyes .

" Yes , Jimin. I made these . Do they smell good ?" Jungkook asked , nervously biting his lips , wanting Jimin's opinion .

" They do Jungkook! I like the smell so much , I can smell them all morning . Am I allowed to eat ?" Jimin asked , bouncing on his seat on the bed .

Jungkook laughed feeling proudness overtake his system . " Ofcourse Jiminie. I made them for you to eat . But , first go and freshen up . Wash yourself and brush your teeth . Okay?" Jungkook asked , as Jimin smiled and practically leapt off the bed and went running inside the washroom .

Jungkook laughed seeing Jimin's childish acts . He was falling in love with him even more with each passing second he spends with or without Jimin. He knew he won't get Jimin be his ever , but , you shouldn't give up without even trying . Can you ? At least, Jungkook cannot. He was a born winner. Even though, this time it felt like he'll loose to Taehyung, but that didn't stop him from trying .

Jungkook smiled , looking at nowhere in particular. He remembered, the first time he saw Jimin and immediately fell for him .

It was a saturday morning, and Mr Park had come to meet Mr Jeon with a little angel accompanying him . Yes , that was Jimin . He was just fifteen then , and Jungkook thirteen . To Jungkook, Jimin looked ethereal even then . He wanted to go down and talk to Jimin, but Jimin seemed too shy to even look at him in the eyes .

After that day , he started gathering informations about Jimin, whom he had already claimed to be his in his heart.

Jungkook has liked Jimin for too long . Even before Kim Taehyung had come jumping into the picture .

But Jimin didn't know about that . All the sources he had looked up in ,and his father did not inform him about Jimin having any boyfriend . They didn't know anything about Jimin having anyone he 'dates' in particular.

So , Jungkook thought Jimin was single . He would make a move , but even before he could , the marriage proposal came up , they agreed , Jungkook was too elated because he was getting married to Park Jimin himself, and then he came to know about Jimin already having a relationship with Kim Taehyung. And now , here we are .

A lesson, if you love anyone , go for it and ask that person out or confess . Who knows, they might not remain single forever.

" Hey! I'm back ." Jimin said, as Jungkook flinched by Jimin's sudden call .

" Oops . Did I scare you ?" Jimin asked , walking towards the bed and sitting down at the edge of bed , looking at Jungkook.

" I guess you did . Anyways Jimin, eat these pancakes up and tell me your honest opinion, please. " Jungkook said , his doe eye shining, causing Jimin to coo internally .

He's so cute- wait , what? I might've gone mad. WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST CALL JUNGKOOK CUTE ! Stress... yes . It's all because of too much stress . Yea . I'm su-