40

Author's POV

"You know , Jiminie. I love you so much." Jungkook hummed , pecking Jimin's neck , who smiled , leaning back into Jungkook's chest. " I love you too, Jungkook. So much. I.." he trailed off , turning around in Jungkook's arms , and wrapping his arms around his neck.

" I cannot imagine a world without you , Kookie. Really."

They were in front of the "Wall Of I love you's". It was their third last day in Paris- the city of love. Their love had bloomed in Paris , yes. With the visit to most romantic places in Paris and spending time with each other, and cuddling up together in their hotel bedroom to making love. They did everything.

Jungkook smiled , turning to look at the pretty wall of I love you's. "Me too baby. My world is full of you and only you , baby. Since eternity, the only one I've given my heart to and fallen in love is you and it always will be you. You mean my world , Jimin. My world reflects in your orbs. You're mine , Jimin. My Jeon Jimin." Jungkook said , tugging Jimin closer to himself by his waist.

Jimin nodded , smiling. " Yes , Jungkook. Yours. Only yours. I wouldn't ever dare imagine it being someone else. Because I love you the most." He said , and held Jungkook's nape and pulled him down for a kiss. Jungkook kissed back , as the pretty spring petals fell on them from above , sealing the kiss with love and spring.

After a few seconds, they pulled away , smiling at each other. It was all they needed. Just each other was enough.

" Aish . The Wall of I love you's is so pretty, Koo." Jimin said , falling down on the soft bed mattress and rolling over on his chest and Jungkook laughed. "Mhm baby. But tomorrow we are going to visit the Eiffel tower." He said, sitting down beside Jimin's lying figure, putting a hand on his back.

" Yea, okay. But we're leaving.. like some three days after. And I still don't know why you kept Eiffel Tower for the last." Jimin sat up, looking at Jungkook, who smiled at him. "Eiffel Tower is the main attraction of Paris, baby. And the best is always for the last." He said, and Jimin hummed, standing up and walking out to the balcony, resting his palms on the cold railings and looking at the pretty Eiffel Tower.

"Its just so beautiful." He said dreamily and Jungkook laughed from inside. "But not as beautiful as you."

Jimin blushed at the sudden compliment, and covered his face with his small hands. Jungkook surely knew how to drive him to the edge. And he liked that, too much. Jungkook was just perfect. He was the perfect husband, the perfect lover and a perfect man, reaching out to all the dimensions of perfection. Jimin could not believe he did not love someone like Jungkook firstly. Jungkook is that kind of man who can make you fall in love with him just at the first sight. Guess, for Jimin, the blindfold around his eyes was too tightly tied. But he was glad it was off now.

He sighed, turning back to keep his hands on the railing again, supporting himself as he leant forward. He remembered the first time Jungkook and him had made love. Honestly enough, Jimin had never felt so loved and cherished before. Not even Taehyung had made him feel so special, so wanted. Guess, all they had was sex and it was no way called 'making love'. Jimin even felt disgusted now that he had let Taehyung touch him.

Jimin sighed again, but he wasn't sad. He was happy now. Really happy. He was glad he had listened to his dad. A small smile spread on his lips, as he placed his hand on his stomach. What if he became pregnant? Because he did not remember Jungkook using protection anytime. It would be bliss to have Jungkook's child in his womb, to start a family with him. He knew Jungkook was going to be the best father ever as he is a very good lover- the best one at that even. He knew it would be really hard for them as they were quite young and were about to take up the CEO positions in their fathers' joint companies. But Jungkook wanted kids and so did he . And that was enough.