18

Author's POV

Two days passed and Jimin was absolutely fit and fine now . But , during these two days , Jungkook and Jimin had grown really, really close . Jimin was at ease with Jungkook and Jungkook was falling even more for Jimin with each passing moment in his life . To be frank and fair , Jimin absolutely loved Jungkook's company . He would make him smile and laugh his heart out to the point his stomach would start aching . And for Jungkook, he loved to see Jimin smile and laugh. He loved to crack jokes and even make fool of himself in every foolish and stupid way possible, just to make the man he adores and loves the most in his life , smile . He felt blessed for being able to witness Jimin's ethereally beautiful smile and an equally beautiful laughter and giggle every day .

" Aish , Buttercup ! I told you , don't move from your place ." Jungkook scolded Jimin , who smiled brightly, showing his beautiful, pearl white teeth . " But Kooooo , I am fine now . You didn't let me move my legs these two days at all! Even you carried me everywhere . Now let me walk, before I forget what legs are ." Jimin whined and Jungkook sighed, rolling his eyes . " Okay fine ! But what if you fall down ?" Jungkook asked , and Jimin looked in his eyes , finding nothing but concern , care and love in there .

He smiled .

" Kookie , you know right? I just had fever ? I am okay now , honey . It dosen't have anything to do with my legs. I can walk ." Jimin said , and hopped off the chair he was sitting on , and walked away to the dining room . "Koo , come fast ." Jimin called out, while going, but Jungkook here was motionless - or more like , could not make any motion . Jimin had called him 'honey' for God's sake and Jungkook squealed , while cutely clapping his hands , and jumping around.

" Yesssssss Kook , yessssss !" He rejoiced .

~

" Buttercup ! The beans won't do you any harm . Eat them up . You are weak already. I don't want you getting any weaker . Eat the beans up ." Jungkook scolded Jimin for the second time that morning as he spotted Jimin avoiding eating the green small beans .

Jimin scowled. " No ! I won't eat them ! And you say I am weak ? You made me eat so much these two days , Kookie . I will have to hit the gym to loose some fat , you know ? And no , I still won't eat the beans ." Jimin said , turning his head away and Jungkook ogled at him . " What ? You don't look like you've gained any fats to loose , in the first place , Buttercup. And , yes you WILL eat the beans up because they are good for your health ." Jungkook said , scooting his chair closer to Jimin's, who shook his head again . " When I said no , that means, no !" Jimin protested and Jungkook sighed. " But when I said you will eat , then , it means that you will eat !"

" No ! I won't! You can't force me to eat against my wish ! This is illegal !"

" Okay fine , if it's for your good , I'm fine with doing everything illegal . And what will you do ? Complain to the police ?" Jungkook mocked Jimin, and Jimin let out a dramatic gasp, holding his chest .

" Hawwwww ! Did you just mock me , you bunny ? And yes, if needed , I will complain to the police. "

Jungkook laughed, slowly picking up the beans from the plate , without Jimin noticing . " And what will you tell them ? That , my husband was feeding me beans which is good for my health, against my wishes?" Jungkook inched closer and Jimin made a proud face . " Yes , I wi- OH HELL NO , JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled , when he noticed Jungkook's bean-filled hand inching closer to his face, and stood up from the chair he was sitting on , and ran off , laughing.

" JIMIN! YOU-" Jungkook yelled , standing up and running after Jimin, with the beans fisted tightly in his palm .

" Hahaha . Catch me if you can , Jungkook!" Jimin laughed, running around the dining table ,and finally out of the dining room , with Jungkook following him . " Just wait till I catch you , buttercup ." Jungkook said , following Jimin.