25

Author's POV

" IMMA BREAK HIS BONES . I AM GOING TO BREAK HIS BONES ONCE I SEE HIM . I SWEAR TO GOD . I-"

" Y/n , love , sit down . It's okay. I'm okay . I don't want you to end up in jail in the beginning years of your career as a doctor." Jimin said, hugging Y/n from behind, rocking them from side to side . Y/n turned around in Jimin's arms , cupping his face , a pout on her lips . "But oppa , he-"

" There's no he anymore. Taehyung dosen't exist anymore for me . He could scoop so low , that I can't even believe it . But guess , that's what reality is ." Jimin said , looking at Y/n who sighed , and brought Jimin in a hug. " I missed you , oppa ." She said , and Jimin smiled , keeping his chin on Y/n's shoulder. " Me too . I missed you too babe ."

They hugged for some minutes, before Y/n pulled away . " You don't love him anymore, do you ?" She looked into Jimin's eyes , waiting for his mouth to answer and for his eyes to assure the answer he gives.

" Whom ? Taehyung? No . I don't love him anymore. " Jimin said, and Y/n searched his eyes for assurance. She smiled . There was no hesitation in Jimin's eyes . His eyes had the same emotion as his words . Hate.

Y/n smiled , feeling relieved. She sighed , noticing a tear rolling down his cheek , and she rubbed off the tear with her thumb . "You are crying. I know it hurts . You don't have to hold it back , you know ? Cry. Cry your heart out , oppa ." Y/n said , pulling Jimin into a hug , keeping his head on her chest. Jimin's lips quivered, and he clutched onto Y/n's waist tightly, before tears ultimately rolled down his eyes. He did not hold back anymore. He cried like he wanted to , sobbing into her neck, who rubbed imaginary circles on Jimin's back . " Its going to be all okay . You are stronger than you think you are." Y/n whispered sweetly, and Jimin's body shook convulsively, as his crying intensified.

Jimin pulled away from the hug, and gazed at Y/n , eyes red and swollen , lips taking the same texture. " Y/n , i-it hurts . H-he .. I loved him , b-but he ... he b-betrayed me . I.. h-how c-can he be s-so so-"

" Shhh . I understand. I know it broke your heart. But , you are strong, hyung . Stop thinking about that monster, oppa. Just stop , okay ? I know you can do it . Think about Jungkook. You love him , right?" Y/n said , wiping Jimin's tears away . Jimin looked up at her . " I love Jungkook?" Jimin whispered to himself, but Y/n caught the words. She looked to see Jimin thinking something absentmindedly. She sighed.

" Oppa , I know about this bullshit deal in between Jungkook oppa and you . What will happen at the end of these thirty days , I don't know but I am sure you won't be able to go away , leaving Jungkook ." She smiled and Jimin gazed at her for few minutes straight, and then said in a dreamy voice.

" Y/n ? How do we know that we are in love ?"

Y/n smiled . " When we are in love , we feel like we are living in a completely different world with the person we love . Nothing much , just the person's smile can light up our whole world . Wherever, they are near us , we feel like our heart is going to explode . A single touch can make us feel butterflies, and send us in a complete bliss . We can't imagine a world without that person . We can't imagine living without that person. Love is the best feeling one could have , oppa . And.." She trailed off , looking at Jimin, holding his shoulders very delicately. " Jungkook loves you so much , oppa . Do whatever you want to , but just don't break his heart . He deserves the world." She said, and Jimin looked down.

" But I already did . I broke his heart all the time I disregarded him and took him for granted. I.. I am equally bad , Y/n . Yet , Jungkook stayed with me whenever I needed him . He took care of me and made me feel loved and made me smile , when all I did was to bring him tears and sadness. I'm equally bad-"