29

Author's POV

" WOHOOOO ! IT'S SO FUNNN ~" Jimin yelled over the loud music , chugging the glass of his strong Madiera down . He was extremely lightheaded, and drunk . Jungkook, on the other hand , did not drink much . He just had two glasses of Rosè wine , and then decided it was enough for the night. He still had to take care of Jimin and make sure they both reached home safely. But , he had to admit , drunk Jimin was funny and cute - he was loving Jimin's drunk behaviours. It has been half an hour already since they both had come to the 'KM NIGHTS ~' . It was a bar - one of the best in South Korea.

" Koooooo , why are you soooooooo cute ?" Jimin stood up , tripping on his steps , managing to walk his way up to Jungkook and finally threw himself on Jungkook, who caught him by his waist . " I am ?" Jungkook teased , and Jimin nodded , cutely poking Jungkook's nose with his small finger. " Yesh . My beautiful Kookie babyyyyyyyyy . B-But why are you shooooooo shtrong? I like your muscles... you handshhh are shooooo vei-veiny. I loveeeeeeeeeee them." Jimin giggled , and Jungkook just imagined what Jimin's reaction would be like if he ever knew what he said .

" Right.. you like them , baby ?" Jungkook continued to tease Jimin , who nodded . "Yesh . I love themmm , Kooooo ." Jimin whined , and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck , slowly leaning in and pecking Jungkook's lips , who looked like he was enjoying whatever was happening. "Your lipsssh are shoo good . I love kithhing them . Do you... like kithhing mine ash well ?" Jimin pouted , and Jungkook sat him down on his lap . " I do baby . I love kissing you ."

" Okie ." Jimin said, and whipped his head to look at the bartender. " HEY! ONE MORE GLASS OF MADIERA. " The bartender nodded and got to work at once, preparing Jimin's drink .

Jimin let out a small burp and giggled , looking back at Jungkook. "Hey mister , whoo ale chu? Why hab chu taken me in youl lap? Don't chu know ? I.. h-have a hushband ." Jimin said , chugging down the glass of Madiera down, and slamming the glass down on the wooden base. Jungkook, though concerned about Jimin, was absolutely loving the rapid change in Jimin's behaviour. He understood one thing - when Jimin was drunk , he shows you a wide range of duality. One moment, he's innocent and the other moment he's sexy . One moment he knows you , and the next moment he forgets who you are .

" Hm .. really? You have a husband?" Jungkook asked , and Jimin nodded his head , eyes half lidded, almost closing, as his head tipsed from side to side . " I .. I do. His name ish Jeon Jungfood- no shorry, Jeon Jungkook.. hehehehe . He ish very good. He lovesh me shooooooo much ." He said , making a huge circle with his hands , showing how much Jungkook loves him . "I ... I like him shooooo much as well , chu knowwww ? He ishhhh perfect . Shoooo beautiful and handshommmme . But .. I.. want to tell chu a .. secret . Do chu want tchu hear ?" Jimin said , and Jungkook nodded his head . " Okieeeee . But .. give me chuur ear .. becoz it ishhhh a toppp shecret... only between chu and me . Kieee ?" Jimin said , and Jungkook nodded , smiling, lending his ear to Jimin, who giggled , starting to whisper in Jungkook's waiting ear . " Shoooo ... I think... I.. love.. Jungkook." Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear , and pulled away from his ear , smiling at him . " That waz the shecret , but don't tell this to Jungkook. Okieeeee ? Shhhhh." Jimin said , and giggling , got down from Jungkook's lap , walking off to the dance floor.

Jungkook was in a trance after Jimin's confession. He had just heard what he wanted to, for years. He was happy, really , really happy . So happy that he found tears falling off his eyes . They say , a drunk person always speaks the truth . But , still , Jungkook was not convinced. He wanted a sober Jimin to tell him 'I love you' and he believed that day was near. He smiled , and rubbed of his tears , and looked around for his love , who was nowhere to be found . He clicked his tounge. He was so engrossed in being happy and shedding happy tears that he did not realize when Jimin had slipped off his lap , and had meddled into the dance floor. He got off the stool he was sitting on , and walked his way towards the dance floor. All he could smell was the mixing smells of alcohol and sweat , as people danced crazily on the floor . Jungkook scrunched his nose up , as he made his way into the crowd. Some girls and even boys had tried latching themselves onto Jungkook, but they gave up halfway, seeing Jungkook's serious facial expressions .