16

Day 4

Author's POV

" Jungkook.. I've seen your eyes lingering on my Jimin for too fucking long ! Don't do that , I dare you ." Taehyung scowled , sitting at the breakfast table , facing Jungkook , who rolled his eyes and chuckled .

" Yea .. but he's my husband Taehyung. I can stare at him all I want . He's not yours .. well , not legally at least . He's mine if you see it that way ." Jungkook fired back , enjoying how Taehyung's expression looked as if he was slapped right across his face .

But , he recovered soon. " Aw , is Jungkookie becoming brave? I think you should start practicing being brave , at least manage that with your face . Because the day on which my Jimin walks out with me from this mansion as well as your life , is coming soon ." Taehyung said, with a smirk , hoping that will take Jungkook down , but oh man , who was he kidding?

" Oh yeah ? In that case , Mr Kim , I suggest , you start taking bravery classes as well , because who knows , it might be just the opposite of what you said. I am Jeon Jungkook, you see ? It dosen't take someone a freaking second to fall in love with me . And I'm pretty sure I'm way better than you are. At least, that's what I think ." Jungkook said , with a sweet but sinister smile , and Taehyung bit back his urge to pounce on Jungkook then and there .

He smiled . " Keep dreaming, Jeon . Jimin loves me ."

" He does , but how long does it take to fall out of love for someone? I'm not saying that he will fall out of love for you , but that's just exactly what I'm saying! Future is unpredictable ." Jungkook said, in a philosophical tone , and Taehyung glared at him and stood up , slamming his hands on the table.

" YOU FUCKING JEO-"

" Tae ! What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Jimin asked , coming out of the kitchen with a horrified expression , finding Taehyung ready to attack Jungkook.

Jungkook saw this opportunity and pulled out a sad and scared face , looking at Jimin with an almost crying expression, bottom lip curled out and he was pouting , doe eyes drooped .

" J-Jimin.. Tae..hyung.. threw this fork at me . And my cut finger got even more hurt. It's paining. " He almost cried and Jimin immediately rushed to his side , and looked down to really find a fork lying there on the floor . Taehyung was horrified! He didn't even touch the freaking fork . What the-

" Oh my god , Jungkook! Your finger .." Jimin said and made to touch the cut finger , and Jungkook made a hissing sound, as if to say he was in pain.

Jimin immediately retracted his hand back . " I am so sorry , Jungkook. It's paining right? I am so so sorry. " Jimin said , and slowly caressed Jungkook's injured finger.

" Koo .. how will you eat ? Shall I feed you again ?" Jimin asked , his eyes still fixed on Jungkook's finger, as he softly stroked it .

" Uh.. can you ? I suggest not , because Taehyung is here and I don't want him to feel.. uh.. uncomfortable.. no . That'd be-" Jungkook said in a very innocent face.

" You shut up ! I don't care what Taehyung thinks! He caused this afterall , so he has to bear the consequences. " Jimin scowled at Taehyung, who sat there with a confused and startled expression.

" But bab-" Taehyung started to protest but Jimin's glare shut him up and he sat down , defeated and shoulders drooped.

Jungkook, when Jimin wasn't looking, looked up at Taehyung and caught his angry eyes . He smirked with an evil expression on his face .

' All the best .' He mouthed to Taehyung , who rolled his eyes .

" Are you sure you are okay , Hoseok ?" The male asked , his voice concerned and worry lacing each and every word .