59

Author's POV

" Tae, don't type that fast. I've just treated your wounds. I certainly don't want blood coming out again." Jimin scolded Taehyung, who smiled at him.

" Aw, Minnie cares." He said, and Jimin rolled his eyes, " Yea , okay. But it won't take me two seconds to kick you out, so shut up." He spat , and Taehyung laughed, " Alright. Alright, Mr Par-"

" For the nth time, Taehyung. It is Mr Jeon. I am married to Jungkook. So please, call me Mr Jeon." Jimin said, his pointed glare directed towards Taehyung, and Taehyung felt his heart break with those words, but he managed to put up a smile.

" I'm sorry... Really. I'm just so used to calling you Mr Park that.. I really forget sometimes that Jungkook exists." Taehyung said, a slight mocking decorating his tone, and Jimin breathed in and out slowly, before standing up.

" Look, if you will continue making rude comments like this, I'll have you kicked out of here. You know there is a huge line for my secretary, right?" He said, and at that, Taehyung stood up too, walking towards Jimin and towering over him.

" I can't believe you're fighting with me, your best friend, for that useless piece of shi-"

" SHUT UP!" Jimin yelled, and Taehyung's eyes widened, " Fucking pay respect to Jungkook, Taehyung. That useless piece of shit you're talking about is my husband. The most loving and caring husband you can ever be to anyone !" Jimin yelled, and Taehyung gritted his teeth, grabbing Jimin's wrist tightly, making him wince at the strong force.

" How fucking dare you, Jimin? I am fucking better than Jungkook. In . Every. Fucking. Way. An-"

" At least, he did not try to rape me." Jimin said, a single tear sliding down his cheeks, as he got reminded of that incident.

Taehyung's eyes softened and he left Jimin's wrist, who pulled it to his chest and rubbed the area softly. Taehyung's grip was hard enough to leave a mark on Jimin's wrist.

" H-Hey, Jimin. I'm... I'm sorry. You k-"

" Leave me alone for now. Please." Jimin said, and Taehyung shook his head, " No, Jimin I'm so-"

" PLEASE." Jimin interrupted again, and Taehyung sighed, nodding and leaving the office for then.

Jimin sat down on his chair, and softly cupped his stomach, smiling down as he caressed it, " Trust me baby, you're going to get the best appa of the whole world. Your Jungkookie is so good and perfect." He was talking to his unborn baby, and someone who had just entered the room laughed silently at the cute scene.

" Baby?" He called out, and Jimin flinched slightly, looking up and smiling so wide seeing the love of his life standing there, smiling at him cutely.

" Oh my god, Jungkookie. Come in. Please." He said, and Jungkook immediately walked in, squatting down in front of Jimin, holding his small hands in his bigger ones.

" Baby, are you alright?" He asked, and Jimin leaned in and pecked Jungkook's lips, " Better than I can ever be." He said, and Jungkook laughed.

" I'm glad. And.." he left Jimin's hands , and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, and put his head on his stomach. " And.. how's my prince or my princess?" He said, nuzzling his nose in Jimin's stomach, making Jimin giggle.

" Aish, Kookie." He laughed, " Your prince or princess is good. I've been talking to them just before you came in." Jimin said, and Jungkook hummed, " I heard that, sweets. And just to inform you, they're about to get the best dad of the world too." He said, looking up from Jimin's stomach, and Jimin smiled, carding his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair.