10

Author's POV

( Jungkook's wedding suit )

The white , great, doors of the church opened , and an ethereal looking Jimin walked in , with his right hand in his dad's,  and his left hand having a bouquet of roses held

The white , great, doors of the church opened , and an ethereal looking Jimin walked in , with his right hand in his dad's, and his left hand having a bouquet of roses held . Jungkook was waiting on the stage for Jimin, waiting for the man to walk in , and now that he finally did , Jungkook was finding it hard to breathe. Jimin was just so , so beautiful today . It's not that he isn't beautiful everyday, but today , he was shining. Shining like the star in the night sky . Not only a star , he looked like the brightest star in the sky for Jungkook.

Jimin walked down the aisle with his dad , by his side , as roses were showered upon him from both the sides . He looked up at the stage , finding the man he would be together with , only for thirty days . To be honest , Jimin's breathe was caught in his throat, at the sight of Jungkook. He knew that man was known for his ethereal handsomeness, but he just looked too handsome for words today.

Jimin and Jungkook kept staring at each other's eyes , while Jimin walked down the aisle , before Jimin realized what he was doing , and peeled his eyes away , and blinked , now slowly nearing the stage .

Why the fuck is my heart beating so fucking fast , looking at Jungkook?

Jimin yelled in his head , as they came to a halt at the base of the stage . Jungkook held his hand out for Jimin, as Mr Park gave Jimin's hand in his , and Jimin forced a smile at Jungkook.

" He .. is yours from now on , Jungkook. Take care of him ." Mr Park said , as Jungkook smiled and nodded .

" Ofcourse! Mr Park . I'll take full care of him ." He said , as Mr Park smiled , and backed away , resuming to stand beside his wife and in front of Taehyung, who rolled his eyes .

Jungkook kissed Jimin's knuckles, and helped him up the stage . Jimin smiled at him , as Jungkook smiled back . Jimin turned around and handed the bouquet to Taemin , and whispered to him , "Give this to Taehyung. "

Taemin nodded and backed away , taking the given thing .

" So ? All ready? Can we start ?" The priest asked , as Jimin and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung sighed, as he blinked back the forming tears in his eyes . A comforting hand was placed on his back, trying to soothe him out from his everlasting pain , and from the touch , Taehyung knew that it was Hoseok . Hoseok's touch was beautiful and soothing and calm and searing. But .. even so , Taehyung's pain was still there in his heart , stabbing him repeatedly, as he saw Jimin and Jungkook say the vows. He knew Jimin was still his , he was always his , but he still was not sure about the future. Somehow , he felt that Jimin will not always be his . Nope ! He didn't know why he thought that Jungkook will be better for Jimin than himself . As if , Jungkook will reach the finishing line faster , and will win Jimin. Jimin, repeatedly said that he loves him and not Jungkook, but Taehyung keeps on having this feeling that at the end of those thirty days , it will be otherwise. Jimin still had that fucking marriage ring , and that was what tied him to Jungkook .. eternally for everyone, but only for thirty days for them . He knew Jimin didn't love or even like Jungkook.. but how long does it take to fall in love with someone? Thirty days is too long for that . Jungkook is a nice guy, good and a perfect husband material. He had looks worth mentioning , and by his nature, he will never ever be disloyal to Jimin. Deep down , even Taehyung knew that he was a cheater. Yes , Jimin didn't know , and that made matters worse.