2

Author's POV

" Jungkook.. get ready son ." Mr Jeon said , poking his head inside his son's room.

" One minute Jin hyung... yes dad ? What happened?" Jungkook asked from his bed .

" I said get ready . We are going to the Park's ." He said , smiling.

" Whaaaaat ? Now .. like right now ?"

" Yes . Right now . We will talk about some things . Mr Park has invited us three . And you will get to see your Jimin, so ... get ready !"

Jungkook beamed shyly. " O-Okay . I'll be down soon dad !"

" Okay . I'll go . Come down fast !" He said and closing the door behind him , he walked away .

" JIN HYUNG YOU HEARD IT ? I AM GOING TO SEE MY JIMIN! UWUUUU !" Jungkook screamed in the phone, surely blowing Seokjin's ears off on the other side .

" Yes Ofcourse Jungkook! Even if I did not hear it then, I surely did now . You literally screamed so loudly that Namjoon came running from the other room and he broke the door knob ." Jin said as Jungkook laughed.

" It's highly expected of him Jinnie hyung. "

" Ofcourse it is . But Jungkook don't you have to get ready ? I mean you have to look good enough for your fiancee. To be honest, you actually look good. Not as good as me though , but still good enough to be presented somewhere. " Jin said and Jungkook could feel him putting on a proud face that side.

He sighed. " Aish Hyung ! No need to brag so much you know !"

" Shut up you brat ! I know truth hurts but you should learn to accept it . But you get ready now please. And cut the call ." Seokjin said .

" Okay by-"

" No actually. If you cut the call on someone's face , it's like insulting the one . I don't like being insulted. So I'll cut the call . By-"

Beep . Beep .

Jungkook chuckled. He hadn't cut the call . Seokjin himself had 'insulted' (according to himself) himself.

" Where are you going Jimin ?" Mr Park asked, blocking his son's way .

" To meet Taehyung. "

" You can't. "

Jimin sighed and breathed heavily , and bellowed rudely turning around to face his dad .

" And why ?"

" Because the Jeons are on their way to here . Mr Jeon had called me up and he said me that they're already half way through towards our mansion. " He said , smoking his cigar .

" Dad ! Please.. first you decided whom I'll marry and you are making me marry Jungkook which is totally against my wish. And now you are even restricting me to go meet my boyf-"

" YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND JIMIN! JUNGKOOK IS GOING TO BE YOUR HUSBAND. FORGET TAEHYUNG. HE DOSEN'T EVEN EXIST FOR YOU NOW!" He screamed , as Jimin's eyes became teary.

" Dad .. since childhood.. I did whatever you asked me to . I never questioned you. I believed in you and obeyed you blindly. I was always your prefect son . Then .. just once ? Just for once you can't let me do what I want? Can't let me marry Taehyung? Please dad ! Please I beg of you ." Jimin fell down on his knees , joining his hands in front of his dad .

Mr Park's angry eyes softened. He smiled and kneeled down too .

" Jimin I know you have been the perfect son you could be since childhood. I agree on that . But I never ever wanted anything from you . I let you date whover you wanted you . I let you live your life however you wanted to . The day you announced that Kim Taehyung is your boyfriend, I never opposed. As long as you are happy, I am okay with i-"