60

Author's POV

" No. Taehyung, no. Please. NO."

" What ? Wait, why ?" Taehyung looked confused, his eyebrows creased.

" Nope, you CAN'T. THIS IS A FUCKING MURD-!" Yoongi screamed, and Taehyung rolled his eyes, " Looks like I care ? I want Jimin and that's it. I can do anything for that to happen. MIND IT." He spat, and Yoongi almost cried, little drops of tears falling from his eyes.

" No, Taehyung. This has gone way too far. Stop before you regret everything. Please. You cannot kill the child ! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE." Yoongi was trying his level best to convince Taehyung, who was smiling lazily, looking at his phone.

" I don't and won't regret anything that I'm doing. I want Jimin and that's it. And I want both that Jungkook and the poor excuse of the child out of my fucking way."

Yoongi shook his head, standing up. He was crying.

" No, Taehyung, no. PLEASE. You don't love Jimin." He said, and those words were enough to piss Taehyung off, who stood up in rage and grabbed Yoongi's collar, pulling him close.

" I do. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY I DON'T LOVE JIM-"

" CAUSE YOU FUCKING DON'T. YOU ARE FUCKING OBSESSED WITH HIM."

Taehyung saw red.

" I AM NOT." He punched Yoongi hard, who stumbled back, falling down on the sofa with a thud.

Yoongi held his aching jaw, and looked at Taehyung, who was fuming with rage. " I love Jimin." He whispered, and Yoongi smiled, his eyes having the expressions of hurt and sadness in them.

He has again done the same mistake.

He has fallen in love with someone whom he can't have.. ever.

" Y-You don't mean that." Yoongi spoke, and Taehyung scoffed, looking away, " I do, and why are you so bothered? Its not like you love me, do you ?" Taehyung looked back at Yoongi, smirking.

Yoongi shook his head, and stood up, his tears falling one by one, and his jaw aching.

" I am leaving, Tae. But..." He stopped walking and looked back, " This is exactly why you lost Jimin." He said, and walked away, leaving Taehyung alone and confused about the words he had just said.

But he threw that at the back of his head, and sat down on the couch, taking out his phone from his pocket. He dialled a number, and put the phone on speaker.

The phone began ringing, and after a few rings, the call got received.

" Hello ?"

" Hey Vegas."

" WHAT ?" Jungkook screamed, and Jimin almost fell off his lap out of surprise. They were just getting ready for office, and Jimin was sitting on Jungkook's lap, feeding him strawberries. They were silent until the phone came.

" Dad really?" Jungkook looked surprised, and Jimin was staring at Jungkook's face, trying to understand what was happening.

" Oh my god, thank goodness." Jungkook smiled, and Jimin was even more confused now.

" Oh... Yea of course. Don't worry, Lis- no who ? Vegas ? Who's this Vegas ? Oh.. okay.. yeah.. we're just about to go. We're ready.. yea.. yeah.. okay.. I will. Thank you.. bye !" Jungkook cut the call and looked at Jimin, smiling wide.

" Baby, you won't believe what I just heard." He said, and Jimin blinked owlishly, " Wha-"

" Jimin, KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG RESIGNED AS YOUR SECRETARY. WOHOOOOOOOO !" Jungkook screamed, and Jimin gaped at Jungkook wordlessly.