43

Author's POV

" Avengers Endgame !"

"Encanto !"

"No."

"Yes."

"No, we'll watch Avengers Endgame."

"Nope. We'll watch Encanto."

"Please Jimin.. Avengers.."

"But you have watched Endgame for.. like over hundred times already. I know you read Tony Stark x male reader fan fiction in Wattpad. Don't lie, Jungkook !"

"So what ? You have watched Encanto five times already since its release, Jimin! And I also know that you read Camilo Madrigal x male reader fan fiction in Wattpad."

"I-"

"You-"

"Ugh, Jungkook please... please ?"

"Nope. Avengers Endgame.. Jiminie.. please?"

"No ! Encanto !"

"No! Avengers !"

"But I don't have any interest in what Thanos said and how Tony Stark practically snatched the infinity stones away from him."

"Neither do I have interest in how Abuela did what she did in Encanto to protect her candle."

"Not Abuela.. it was Mirabel."

"Whatever."

"Ugh.. Kookie... please? Please , pretty please ?"

"No... Jimin, no. Not those puppy eyes.. no. DON'T DO THAT.. UGH.. You know your eyes are my weakness.. !" Jungkook whined, and Jimin giggled, before batting his eyelashes at Jungkook, his lower lip coming out into a pout, and Jungkook groaned, before falling down on the bed, sighing dramatically, keeping his hand on his chest, breathing hard, as if his enemy had just got him down.

"I can't do anything anymore... the fall is here.. I...I accept defeat." He said, his voice high pitched, and over exaggerating, and Jimin giggled, before climbing on Jungkook , his legs folded on either side of Jungkook's strong waist, and his hands placed flat on Jungkook's chest.

"My general.. you look so wearded out and tired.. was the fight so hard?" He asked, smiling , and Jungkook looked at Jimin, his hands resting themselves on Jimin's thighs. "Aish.. my prince, my fight was really so hard. I am sorry, Iron Man, I failed you... I lost to dear old Abuela." Jungkook said, pretending to sniff, but his face had a big smile on it.

Jimin laughed, slowly running his hands on Jungkook's chest, until the both of his small palms were placed on Jeon titties. Jimin admired how tight and strong and big they were, and how good the feeling of Jungkook's now hardened nipples was under his soft palms. Jungkook was sensitive there.

He smirked, squeezing the pair, causing Jungkook to suck in a hiss. "So.." he began, "Is my general upset that he lost the fight?" Jimin asked, his voice low and teasing, as he spoke slowly. Jungkook smirked, loving how this is escalating , and trailed his hands from Jimin's thighs, to his waist, before trailing them downwards to Jimin's plump ass cheeks, and squeezed them, earning a low moan from Jimin.

"I am sad, prince. What do you think you should do so that I am not upset anymore?" He said back with a calm voice, his eyes crinkling with amusement. Ironman and Abuela did not seem to be anywhere in their minds now.

"Mhm.. how about...I.. ride your cock? Would that be good, General?" The 'prince' said, and Jungkook cursed under his breathe, before holding Jimin's waist tightly and flipping them around, so that now, he was on top of Jimin, in between his legs, and Jimin was underneath him.

"Do you know how fucking sinful you look right now ? Under me ? And you are not even trying." Jungkook said, and Jimin smiled, bringing his hands up to wrap them around Jungkook's neck. "Oh? Then show me how sinful I look, Kookie." He said, and Jungkook smirked, beginning to duck down slowly.

Jimin smiled, waiting for Jungkook's lips to land on his, but his nose scrunched up, and his forehead creased , when Jungkook's cologne hit his nose, and a wave of nausea washed over him. "Wait, Jungkook, stop." He said, when their lips were just about to meet. Jungkook stopped, and looked at Jimin, his eyes having the look of concern in them. "Baby? Are you okay ?" He asked, and Jimin just shook his head, before slightly pushing Jungkook off him, and he got off the bed, wordlessly walking into the washroom.

Jungkook followed his Jimin, concerned about the said male.

Walking in, he saw Jimin standing in front of the basin, his hands planted on the rim. "Babe ? Are you okay?" He asked again, and this time Jimin nodded.

"I guess. I am. But, Koo, I don't think we can make love today. I am so-"

"No, Jimin. Its okay. Your health matters more, and tell me what happened ?" He asked, and Jimin shook his head, "Its.. just that.. uh.. I felt nauseatic. " Jimin said, and Jungkook looked at him concerned, stepping forward, and touching his forehead. "Oh.. baby.. do we need to see the doctor? I can ca-"

"No. Jungkook, I am alright. I said I was feeling nauseatic. I am okay now. Really. Lets go watch Encanto. You lost to Abuela , remember ?" He joked, pinching Jungkook's arm lightly, who laughed, "Yea, I remember. But, you are sure ab-"

"For the nth time, yes. I am. Okay? Now come on." Jimin said walking out of the washroom , and Jungkook nodded, following Jimin. "Alright, if you say so."

(Warning : Mature content)

"Ah.. fuck, faster Tae.. mhm.." Moans and groans bounced off the walls of the now dark room, as Taehyung gripped the waist of the man below him tightly , beginning to thrust inside him in a pace faster than before.

"Ah.. fuck.. Yoongi.. you feel so tight.. yea.. you like it baby? How I fuck you like this? So hard?" He said, his voice coming out in a husky way, and Yoongi nodded, small drops of tears beginning to form in his eyes, from the harsh thrusts.

Taehyung pulled out of Yoongi, and flipped him over, so that now he was on his back, and he pushed in again, earning a moan from Yoongi. "Ahh.. fuck.. mhm.. faster, Tae.." He moaned, arching his back, and Taehyung snapped his hips faster, rocking the bed along with his thrusts.

"Yea... Y-Yoonie... argh fuck.. tell me.. why did you decide to help me in the plan of separating Jimin and J-Jungkook.. argh.. ah.." Taehyung asked, asked, and Yoongi opened his eyes, smiling at him sadly. "I don't have anything to loose, do I? Ah.. I ..Ah.. have already... ah fuck... mh. l-lost Hoseok.. h-he l-loves you, AHH.. and.. yea.. you f-fuck good. I l-like it." He said, and Taehyung smirked at him, leaning in and kissing Yoongi , who kissed him back, spreading his legs more.

"I.." Taehyung pulled away from the kiss , "What if... Arhh.. you end up falling for me, Y-Yoonie?" He asked, and Yoongi laughed,

"Never."

Hi !