3

Author's POV

" So this is my son , Park Jimin. " Mr Park said , walking up to the staircase ends and hugging his son .

" Behave well Jimin. " He muttered in his ears , hearing Jimin let out a sigh and nod .

Jungkook's mouth was hanging open . This man was an angel . He had a crush on Jimin since the time he had first seen him , which had been around two years ago . He had heard that the precious son of that Parks was an angelic looking human‐no , an angelic looking angel . And yes the rumors were actually facts .

" Jungkook you're drooling

" Jungkook you're drooling. " Mrs Jeon muttered , teasing his son .

Jungkook shook his head , smiling shyly, and stood up . He walked round the couch and stood in front of Jimin, who was following his actions with his beautiful eyes.

He slowly gave Jimin his hand , hoping that he will take it , nervously.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled at him , despite not wanting to . There was something on Jungkook's face which did not just allow him to snap at him .

Jungkook was actually really handsome. His chocolate brown eyes and those bunny pearl white teeth which peek out from under his lips whenever he smiles and also his oh so beautiful lips and the mole just under the lower lip .He was indeed breathtaking , and now seeing , he was hot too .

He snapped out of his daze when Mr Jeon dramatically cleared his throat

Jimin hastily looked at him and then at Jungkook, who was dreamily staring at him , with the expression shouting, " I AM WHIPPED " . His hand still offered to him .

He shot him a small smile and slid his right hand into Jungkook's warm extended one , feeling Jungkook's long fingers clasp his small fingers and he could not help but wonder that their hands fit perfectly together.

Jungkook hoisted Jimin's hand higher and brought it to his lips , and pressed a small , sweet kiss on his knuckles , managing to paint Jimin's cheeks all colors of red with the action.