53

Author's POV

Jungkook hugged Jimin tight, bringing him on his lap, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, minding to not give much pressure to his stomach. Jimin hugged him back, as little droplets of tears trickled down their cheeks. They were happy - too happy for words.

"I am so happy, Min. W-We are going to be p-parents." Jungkook sobbed on Jimin's shoulder, who smiled, more tears falling from his beautiful eyes, as he hugged his man tight. "Yes Kookie. W-We are going to be parents. T-There is a small Kookie in my womb." Jimin said, and Jungkook slowly broke the hug, cupping Jimin's face in his hands, and looking deep into those beautiful eyes.

Those eyes which holds his entire universe, those eyes which are uneven, yet holds him even when he feels like he's gonna break.

Jimin's eyes were so beautiful. Just so, so beautiful.

Jimin stared right back at Jungkook's doe brown eyes. They were heaven for him. Just heaven.

"I love you." They said at the same time, and then broke out into fits of laughter, giggling and laughing away cutely into the silent yet comfortable night.

"You make me so happy, Jiminie. You make me happy just by existing. Thank you for giving me yet another good news today, baby. You don't even have an idea how fucking happy I am.. So.." he trailed off, getting down on his knees in front of Jimin, and holding both of his small hands in his larger ones.

Jimin watched with amused and happy eyes as Jungkook kissed his knuckles, and reached out into his suit pocket, and brought out a small box. He opened it, and Jimin smiled wide, as he saw a beautiful ring resting on it.

"This is for me ?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook nodded, "Of course

"This is for me ?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook nodded, "Of course. Its for my beautiful prince from the commander, because prince makes commander feel like the king of the world." Jungkook said, dramatically, and Jimin giggled, giving his left hand to Jungkook , who took it, and slid the ring in his forefinger. And as he was done, he kissed the ring and the finger, making Jimin blush.

"Mhm.. my king, I think we both think alike.. because.." Jimin trailed off, and reached out to his pocket, and getting two rings out.

" Jimin trailed off, and reached out to his pocket, and getting two rings out