11

Author's POV

" I saw you both kissing. " Jungkook said , driving , his eyes on the road .

" Oh ." That was all Jimin could say . He didn't know why was he feeling so guilty. He didn't like Jungkook. Then ? Maybe , it was because he was supposed to be loyal to Jungkook. But Jungkook did know about Taehyung's and his relationship. Didn't he ?

" Listen Jungkook, I, maybe am going with you to our new house or mansion or whatever it is , but it is only fo-"

" Only for 30 days . I know. Don't worry about it , Jimin. After 30 days , I'll myself let you go , Jimin. I won't keep you back , against your wish , Jimin. I love you too much to do that. " Jungkook spoke , his eyes becoming blurry with tears , but still his eyes were fixed on the road itself.

' Only if you can go back . ' Jungkook thought to himself, preparing for his mission for 30 days.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's side profile while driving. He was drop dead handsome , anyone would kill to have as their life partner . He still didn't know why was Jungkook so persistent about their marriage . He very well knew that Jimin won't ever love him . Oh , but he loves me . Jimin chuckled thinking about it . There was no point in letting this go on , but Jimin knew it was just for 30 days. So , that was still fine . At least, it's not the whole life .

Jimin averted his gaze from Jungkook's face , and looked out of the window, resting his head on the window of the car , and closed his eyes .

Here was starting a fucking game for 30 days.

" Ah fuck Taehyung ahh .. faster please!" Hoseok moaned , arching his back , as Taehyung pounded into him , shaking the bed , making it hit the wall ,as Taehyung increased his pace .

" Fuck Hoseokie... you .. are TOO DAMN TIGHT! BABE !" Taehyung yelled , taking a firmer hold of Hoseok's waist and pounding into his asshole mercilessly.

" Ah dosen't..fuck .. Ji-Jimin .. ah feel .. mhm ... ah tighter ?" Hoseok managed to say out in between his moans , looking at Taehyung with drooped eyes .

" WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE ? HE IS SOMEONE ELSE'S NOW !" Taehyung yelled, tears pooling out of his eyes and falling on Hoseok's face , while abusing his prostrate.

" Ahh ! FUCKK ! TAEHYUNG AH!" Hoseok screamed, scratching Taehyung's back , oozing some blood out of the many marks he had made on him that night .

" Fuck baby , I am gonna cum !" Taehyung said , increasing his pace , as Hoseok arched off the mattress .

" Me too ! Ahh mum daddy fuck !"

And soon enough they cummed , with Taehyung's cum shooting inside Hoseok , filling him up , and Hoseok's, spilling on them both .

Taehyung pulled out of Hoseok and fell down beside the already passed out boy . He pressed a kiss on Hoseok's ear , before difting off into sleep , his arms secured around Hoseok's waist.

Both of the boys had been so engrossed in the heat forming on the bed , that they had totally forgotten that they did not use any sort of protection this time.

" I'll sleep in another room , Jungkook. In no way , am I sharing a bed with you !" Jimin scoffed , folding his hands , as Jungkook chuckled .

" This is your room we are standing in right now, Jimin. Don't worry , I'll treat you with respect and I'm sure I'm not that of a moron to touch you and force you to share a bed with me when I can clearly see that you don't want to !" Jungkook said , looking at Jimin, his eyes sparkling with sincerity, which somehow made Jimin soft and look up to him .