58

Author's POV

" Good morning sir!" The employees were standing in a straight line, smiling and bowing as Jimin and Jungkook entered the huge company, walking with pride and confidence. Though Jimin was stealing glances at Jungkook from the side of his eye. Since morning, they hadn't talked at all. Jimin tried numerous times, and though Jungkook badly wanted to kiss Jimin's pout away, he was still cross at him.

" To the top most floor, Mr Park." A known voice spoke from Jimin's left , as the new CEOs entered the VIP elevator. Jungkook clenched his jaw and looked to see Lisa smiling at him apologetically. He smiled back and sighed.

" Mr Jeon , and good morning Mr Kim." Jimin wished , and Taehyung's smile faltered for a second there, as Jungkook smirked, his heart swelling out of pride. But Taehyung recovered soon, " Oh yes, whatever.. Mr Jeon.. Call me Tae. And sorry for vanishing out of nowhere yesterday. Congratulations, Mimi." Jungkook glared at Taehyung, and Jimin whined.

" Taehyung, no. It's Mr Jeon." He warned, and Taehyung sighed, " Alright, office rules." He said, purposefully raising his hand to brush his hair back, so that the cuts in his hand was visible to Jimin.

" Oh my goodness, Tae. Whatever the fuck is that?" Jimin gasped, as everyone's attention fixated on Taehyung's cut hand.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " He probably tried to break his own hand to get your attention Jimin ,but sadly that didn't happen." He said loud enough, and Lisa tried to suppress her laughter.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, before looking at Jimin with a small pout, " Uh, it's noth-"

" Is definitely is something, Taehyung. You know what ? We're going into my office and then I'll apply medicine there. Oh my! That looks scary." Jimin said, unconsciously holding Taehyung's hand.

" I'm sure you're not here for applying medicine on Taehyung's hand, Jimin." Jungkook spat, and Jimin finally turned to look at Jungkook.

" Look, Jungkook. I don't know what the fuck is your problem-"

" This Taehyung is my fucking problem. He's simply trying to gain your sympathy, baby. And by the looks of it, he's successful." Jungkook said, and Jimin was about to say something back, but the elevator door pinged open, indicating that their floor had arrived.

All four of them stepped out of the elevator, and Lisa walked off left towards what it seemed Jungkook's office.

Taehyung saw Jungkook stopping in his tracks and he hurriedly grabbed Jimin's hand, beginning to drag him right , towards Jimin's office, but he could not go further, because Jimin suddenly stopped walking.

Taehyung looked back to see Jungkook holding Jimin's right hand, and looking at him, " If you'd excuse us, Mr Kim." He said, and Taehyung looked at Jimin, expecting him to say something, but Jimin justs shook his head, " Mr Kim, you go and set my things up. I'll be there in a few." He said.

Taehyung reluctantly let Jimin's hand go, and walked away from there, though not wanting to.

Jungkook saw Taehyung leave and then looked left and right, before pulling Jimin's hand back, causing Jimin to crash against his chest.

Jimin gasped, keeping his hands on Jungkook's chest to maintain his balance. " Jungkook wh-"

" Jimin hyung, I am so sorry.. for yesterday." Jungkook said, and Jimin looked at him. He knew Jungkook was serious as he had called him hyung which he seldom does.

He smiled, " It's okay, Jungkook. Really. I know you meant well. And I know you love me." Jimin said, and Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

" You know that right." He laughed, pecking Jimin's lips, and Jimin giggled, his eyes turning into two crescents.

" Well, baby, I think we should get going now." Jimin looked at his watch, and Jungkook pouted, " Fine. But I'll come by to check on you, alright? And please don't overwork yourself. You need to take ca-"

" I know. I know, Kookie. I know. Don't worry okay? I'll be fine. Now let me go. We've work to do." Jimin said, and Jungkook hummed, before cupping Jimin's face and pressing a small kiss on his forehead.

" Okay. Bye baby. I love you."

" I love you too, my Kookie."

" Ayo-"

" Oh My Dog. That hurt." The man winced, cupping his stomach softly, as he stumbled back by the force , almost falling down, if not for strong arms that held him in place.

" Oh.. wait.. Hoseok?" The man spoke, and Hoseok opened his eyes to meet the person's pretty eyes. A smile spread on his face , as he stood up gay.

" Tao ? Oh My Dog. It's been so long." He hurriedly hugged Tao and Tao hugged him back, closing his eyes, as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and inhaled his beautiful smell.

" I missed you so much buddy

" I missed you so much buddy." Hoseok said, as they broke the hug, and Tao smiled, " Yes. Me too. Last time I met you was in our school annual dance program.." he said, ' and you left without hearing my confession. ' but those words remained unsaid.

Hoseok smiled, " Of course honey. But where were you so long ?" He asked, and Tao smiled, " China." He said, and Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

" Of course. How can I not know? One of the best actors and singers of China. My bad, my bad, sweets. By the way, Tao, I watched 'Brightest Star In The Sky' . You slayed it." Hoseok patted Tao's shoulder, who smiled , looking down.

He didn't want Hoseok to see his red, blushing cheeks.

" Thank you hyung." He said, smiling, until his eyes trailed to Hoseok's bump, " Uh, h-hyung.. you're pregnant?" He asked, and Hoseok looked away.

" Um, long story bub." He said, and Tao gulped , his heartbeat increasing every passing second.

Hoseok surely wasn't someone else's now, right?

" W-Well.. I seem like I have a lot of time."