5

Author's POV

" Goodmorning Mrs Park ! How are you ?" A deep voice greeted Mrs Park. She flinched a bit , and turned around from her sitting position on the sofa, as her lips curled up into a smile , by seeing the certain visitor.

" Goodmorning Taehyung. Why are you so suddenly here ?" She asked, getting up from her seat , and walking towards the handsome man .

" I .. came here to see Jimin. " He said , head scooping a bit low . Most probably, she knew what had happened the previous night.

" Oh.. Jimin! About him , last night .. I mean today early morning , Jimin came crying with eyes red and a sniffing nose. I believe, he was at yours last nigh-"

" I ... I am so sorry Mrs Park . I... I just didn't take the news of Jimin marrying someone else well . I got jealous and-"

" Ofcourse you didn't care about my son's feelings and said him what not! Do you even care about him? And you claim to be his lover!" Mr Park's booming voice dominated the room , who had just entered the living room .

Taehyung's head shot up at the even deeper and dominating voice .

Mr Park was standing in front of him and smirking at him . Smirking at his victory. Smirking on the fact that Taehyung could not have Jimin.

" Mr Park , Goodm-"

" Save it . How dare you call him yours? When you can't even respect him . You made him a whore for his own husband! What kind of lover are you ?" He spat , his words dripping venom .

" Can't I say you the same Mr Park ?" Taehyung's voice spoke , making Mrs Park flinch suddenly.

" What do you mean?"

Taehyung took a deep breathe and then smiled . But that smile was sinister.

" I said .. can't I say the same for you Mr Park ? You knew that your son loves me , but you went and fixed your son's marriage with Jeon Jungkook! A fucking person whom Jimin dosen't even like ! Then .. what kind of father are you , Mr Park ?" Taehyung said , smirking at Mr Park's funny face.

But he recovered soon. " I did that because I knew that you can't ever keep my son happy. You can't ever fucking make him happy! I always choose the best for my son and Jungkook is the choice . And about liking Jungkook, Jimin will do so soon . He'll love Jungkook and forget you ! Mark my words!" Mr Park said , now chuckling , looking at Taehyung's fucked up face .

Taehyung did not take the fact well that he was getting compared to Jungkook. He's incomparable . And for Jimin, he IS THE BEST !

" I am the best for Jimin and that's it !" Taehyung seethed .

" Ofcourse! And Taehyung, thank you for making Jimin hate you ." Mr Park laughed, and Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but that's when Jimin came down .

" Mr Park laughed,  and  Taehyung opened his mouth to say something,  but that's when Jimin came down