39 🌼

Author's POV

Jimin was awoken by the feeling of something gliding in and out of his hole. He opened his mouth to yawn, but ended up yawning and moaning together. "J-Jungkook.. AH!" He moaned out, burying his face in the pillow on which his head lay until a minute before now. He was flipped over on his all fours, his ass high up in the air as Jungkook fucked him up from sleep.

"F-Fuck.. K-Koo.." Jimin moaned, as he felt Jungkook thrusting deep inside him. "Good argh morning, baby." Jungkook wished, holding Jimin's waist , and beginning to increase his pace slowly.

"Good m-morning.. J-Jungk-Jungkook ah." Jimin wished back, getting on his elbows.

"W-Well.. lets take this to the bathroom.. come on." Jungkook said, before slowly pulling out of Jimin, who whined. He turned around, making grabby hands at Jungkook, who laughed, picking him up in a bridal style, before getting off the bed, and walking to the bathroom .

Jungkook entered the bathroom and locked the door shut behind them, before setting Jimin down on his legs. Jimin tried standing, but his soreness didn't really allow him to. His legs wobbled and he almost fell down, if not for Jungkook, who picked him up again, and pushed him against the tiled walls. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as his legs locked themselves around his waist.

"Sorry baby. I forgot you can't stand now. I went rough on you yesterday night." Jungkook apologised but he did not look like he was sorry. Jimin pouted, slapping Jungkook's shoulder softly. "Shut up!" Jungkook chuckled, and aligned his dick to Jimin's hole, and slowly pushed him down on it.

"Ah!" Jimin moaned out. The stretch felt good. "You love wall sex, don't you baby?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin nodded. "I do. I love wa-wall- AHH.. OH Jungkook ah !" Jimin moaned out , when Jungkook's dick hit Jimin's prostrate.

Jungkook's grip on Jimin's waist was tight as he held him static against the wall, thrusting up his dick inside Jimin's hole. " Oh.. oh.. oh my god.. h-how... Ah long have you been doing this- AH!" Jimin threw his head back against the wall, moaning.

" Ten minutes b-before agh you woke up." Jungkook said , increasing his pace , jabbing Jimin's prostate repeatedly.

" Oh... FUCK .. JU-JUNGKOOK AH .. PLEASE.. Harder !" Jimin moaned , ducking down to kiss Jungkook's neck and sucked a red hickey there.

"F-Fuck..." Jungkook groaned , and increased his pace , snapping his hips faster, abusing Jimin's prostate with his cock tip. Jimin held Jungkook's nape , and brought him into a messy kiss. Jungkook kissed back , holding Jimin's thighs open , as he fucked him into the wall.

" Oh... Ah.. fuck.. I'm close Jungkook..." Jimin whispered into his mouth , and Jungkook nodded. "Let it go, baby. Come for me."

And as if that was the switch to Jimin's orgasm, Jimin released his hot liquid, it sprinking on Jungkook's and his chests and some to Jimin's face. Jimin's angry cock calmed down, as Jungkook still kept thrusting inside Jimin, chasing his orgasm.

"Wait, Jungkook. Put me down. Let me give you a blowjob. I want your milk." Jimin whispered the last part in Jungkook's ear, licking a strip on his ear shell, giggling when Jungkook shuddered. "Fine." Jungkook said, pulling his cock out, and setting Jimin down on his legs on the bathroom floor. Jimin wobbled a bit, but he got down on his knees in front of Jungkook.

He took the wet and hard cock in his hands, and gave the tip few kitten licks, before taking him whole in his mouth. "Ah.. fuck." Jungkook groaned, throwing his head back, as Jimin began bobbing his head up and down, the big cock gliding in and out of his mouth in smooth thrusts.

Jimin deep throated him, gagging when the tip of Jungkook's dick hit his throat. "Ahck." Jungkook could not take it anymore . " I'll go harsh on you baby. I'm so fucking close." He said, and without a warning he grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair, and started thrusting into his mouth, thereby, fucking his mouth. Jimin felt his throat burning with the harsh thrusts, but he let Jungkook do whatever.

Jungkook looked down, only for his breathe to hitch. Jimin looked so fucking beautiful- there, on his knees in front of him, his plump lips wrapped around his cock, his pretty eyes closed, as Jungkook thrusted in.

Fuck, that was perfection.

Jungkook, though he never wanted this to end, felt his orgasm nearing.

"Oh.. fuck... I'm coming baby. You'll swallow my milk. Won't you?" He felt Jimin nod and he was satisfied. He increased his pace, his thrusts turning harsher and Jimin gagging on his thick cock like no tomorrow.

"Ah.." Jungkook moaned out, and with a last thrust, Jungkook released his load inside Jimin's mouth, huffing out when he finally had had his climax.

Jimin, down there, released Jungkook's dick with a delicious 'pop', and stood up, swallowing his hot liquid. He licked his lips, his lips forming into a teasing smirk, as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, who was following all his actions with a brow raised and a dom smirk on his face.

"Jungkookie's milk is so tasty.. mhm." Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist , and pecked his lips. "I liked that. I love you baby."

"I love you too, Kookie."

"Tae ! No ! No . You shut up ! I told you I don't want to eat anything else except-"

"Okay. Okay baby. Calm down, okay? I'll go get you chicken and-"

"IF YOU DON'T GET ME MY SPRITE, I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU !"

"Okay. Okay, please chill and sit down. Okay?" Taehyung sat Hoseok down, and hurriedly walked to his kitchen. "Aish, you Jung Hoseok." He smiled to himself, before putting the fried chicken pieces in a plate and taking out Hoseok's sprite from the fridge.

He took the food and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Hobi bab-" But he cut his words off when he saw Hoseok curled up into a ball and sleeping so cutely on the sofa. He smiled and set the plate and sprite down on the table before walking to him and covering him up with a blanket. He sat beside him, looking at the pretty sunshine features.

"You're so beautiful, Hobi. And I wish I could love you."

Heyyy ! As promised.. a pretty small update. Did ya'll like it?

Lemme know !