41 🌼

Author's POV

"Then let go. Ravish me, Jungkook."

Jungkook smirked , before smashing his lips to Jimin's. Jimin gasped, but kissed back, his hands flying to Jungkook's hair , his fingers lacing themselves in the soft hair strands, tugging at them as the kiss became heated and sloppy. Jungkook's tounge snaked its way into Jimin's parted mouth, meeting Jimin's hot muscle midway. Small moans and groans were released here and there, as the kiss continued. Jungkook bit down on Jimin's lower lip softly, hearing Jimin let out a small 'Ah.'

Jimin didn't even bother fighting for dominance because he knew he was going to loose either ways. "Ah..mhm.." He let out another soft moan, and Jungkook pulled away from the hot, messy kiss , staring down at Jimin ,admiring how perfect he looked then. His lips were coated with saliva, which was red and fully swollen, his cheeks were tinted red and his eyes seemed to be smiling with glee as he looked up at Jungkook.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, baby. And all mine." Jungkook said, and Jimin flushed, nodding. "All yours." He said, and Jungkook smiled back, about to duck in again, when Jimin stopped him, by holding his shoulder. " No, Jungkook. Stop." He said, and Jungkook looked at him with confusion. "Huh? Why baby?"

"Because.. I have something for you." He said, and Jungkook raised his brows at him. "Oh.. what do you have for me, baby? May I know?" He asked, and Jimin nodded, "You shall, but you need to get off me for that, love." He said, and Jungkook nodded. "Alright."

He moved away from above Jimin, and sat down on the bed beside him. Jimin smiled, and got off the bed. "Sit on the edge of the bed, Kook." Jimin said, smiling when Jungkook obeyed him and shifted himself to sit on the edge of the bed. "Mhm.. good boy." Jimin said, standing while facing Jungkook.

"Watch me, baby." He said, before slowly taking off his jacket. Jungkook's eyes turned dark when he saw Jimin tossing the jacket away. He locked his eyes with Jungkook's , before smirking and taking his white shirt off and tossing it away as well. Jungkook's eyes racked all over Jimin's naked upper body , sucking in a sharp breath.

"Fuck baby, those nipples." Jungkook licked his lips. Jimin giggled, feeling Jungkook's doe intoxicating eyes caress his body . "Hm.." Was all he said, before starting to unbuckle his belt. "Fuck.. ah.. Baby.. was giving me a strip show the thing?" He asked, feeling his pants tighten even more. If he wasn't hard already, then he was surely hard now.

Jimin bit his lips and while looking directly into Jungkook's eyes, he pulled his pants down , allowing it to pool around his ankles. "Fuck." Jungkook cursed under his breathe again , his eyes trailing down Jimin's milky white thighs and his shaved pretty legs. He noticed he had thongs on , and licked his lips yet again.

Jimin stepped out of the pool around his ankles, and discarded his pants, and pulled his thongs down, Jungkook's eyes following his every action like a hawk. Jimin shot him a flirty smile , stepping out of the thongs, and dropped to his knees, his eyes stuck on Jungkook's.

"Mhm.." He let out softly, winking at Jungkook before getting on his all fours, beginning to crawl his way to Jungkook, making sure his hips swayed as he went.

And there, Jungkook caught it.

There was what it seemed to Jungkook, like a cat's tail swaying left and right as Jimin crawled up to him. His eyes widened , and a smirk made its way to his lips as Jimin crawled up to him, before turning around so that now his ass was facing Jungkook.

"Do I look pretty Jungkookie ?" He asked, turning his head to look at Jungkook.

"Fuck baby ! You are so fucking pretty love.." Jungkook cursed again, his hand reaching down to get a hold of the white cat tail attached to a butt plug which was inside Jimin's ass hole. He cursed under his breath yet again, when he saw how Jimin's walls were clenching around the butt plug.