63

Author's POV

" JEON JUNGMIN !" Jimin yelled , and Jungmin flinched.

" Baby, please. Calm dow-"

" Appa, I'm sorry I lov-"

" YOU WATCHED KINN PORSCHE WITHOUT ME ? Baby, I thought your dad, you and me will watch it together." Jimin whined, and everyone gaped at him like he was some sort of alien.

Jungmin looked like he had just run a marathon, " O-Oh.. I.. yea, sorry, appa. I promise we can watch it together." He said, and Jimin nodded, smiling at his son.

" I'm proud of you." He said, and Jungkook shook his head, laughing silently at Jimin's acts.

Taeseok though, had had enough. He stood up, and hugged his dads, before bowing at all the elders, and then walked to Jimin and Jungkook , before getting down on his knees in front of them .

" Uncle Jimin, uncle Jungkook, I've got to tell you both-actually, all of you, something." He said, and Jimin blinked owlishly and Jungkook watched Taeseok with his eyebrows raised.

" Go on, bub." Jungkook said, and everyone waited for Taeseok to speak.

Taeseok took a deep breath, " IlikeJungmin." He said in a single breathe, and Taehyung smirked, while Hoseok smiled , they knew what he said.

But the others were confused.

" Taeseokie, what did you say? Do you mind repeating?" Jimin asked, bending forward slowly, to reach Taeseok's level.

Taeseok took another deep breath and then looked up at Jimin and Jungkook, " I.. I said I like Jungmin." He said, and the air became silent, and Jungmin's cheeks turned red, as he fiddled with his smol fingers- a Jimin habit.

Jungkook smiled, as if he already knew he would say this.

Namjoon and Jin clapped, happy for their nephews, and Yoongi opened his left eye, before clapping twice and then again going back to sleep.

But Jimin was just sitting there, no reaction whatsoever.

And this, scared Taeseok.

He shot up from where he was kneeling and held Jimin's hands in his smaller ones, " P-please.. please don't reject this, uncle Jeon. Please, please please. Please, I love Jungmin so much. I'll keep Jungmin happy. I'm two years older than him. I promise I'll keep him safe . Please, uncle Jimin, dad, appa, and uncle Jungkook has agreed already-"

" I never said I did, bub." Jungkook said, his voice stern, but expressions playful.

" Yup, and neither did I." Hoseok added, and Taehyung nodded, " That's right baby. I didn't too."

Everyone tried to suppress their laughter, as they all knew they were just joking, but baby Taeseok didn't get that.

He felt tears in his eyes, " PLEASE. I SAID I LOVE JUNGMIN." He cried finally, and at that, Jungmin's eyes widened and he dashed to Taeseok, and braving up, he pulled the crying boy in his arms.

Taeseok wrapped his arms around Jungmin's waist, and cried in his chest, " I love you." He mumbled , in his chest, and Jungmin smiled, looking at Jimin and Jungkook, who smiled at him, nodding.

He pressed a kiss on Taeseok's temple, " I love you too." He said, and with that said, everyone just broke out into tears , clapping and cheering for the new youngest couple.

Taeseok looked up from Jungmin's chest, only to find everyone smiling and clapping, and Jimin crying in Jungkook's chest, who was patting his back softly, tears in his eyes too.