21

I'm so sorry. I'm so late . But yesterday I had my last exam and so , here I am !

Author's POV

" Where is Jimin? Jungkook, where is Jimin?" Taemin asked , huffing and puffing. He was sweaty, and his face was red . It was evident he had hurried over to the hospital.

" Calm down Taemin hyung . Jiminie is absolutely okay . I've spoken to the doctors. They have checked him up . He is alright now. They said Jimin fainted because of too much pressure and stress ." Jungkook informed. Taemin nodded his head . " Can I see Minnie now ?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded . " Yes , you can see him now . Go , hyung ." He smiled and Taemin clapped his back before entering the hospital room .

Jimin was lying on the hospital bed , going through his phone , when Taemin entered the room. Taemin let out a breathe of relief when he saw Jimin all okay . He even giggled at what he saw in his phone. Taemin smiled . " Chim ?"

Jimin looked at him , and smiled , keeping his phone away and sitting up on his bed . "Hey Taemin hyung." Taemin walked over to the bed and sat down on the provided stool at the side of the bed . " ChimChim ! You scared the shit out of me . Goddamnit. I don't really know how to thank Jungkook enough." Taemin said , softly petting Jimin's face . Jimin smiled at him . "Yes . Jungkook has done so much for me . I don't know how to thank him enough as well . " Jimin sighed.

" You can , Chim ."

Jimin looked at Taemin . " How ?"

" Love him . Cut this shit and love the man . Jimin, noone can love you the way Jungkook does . And I know that you love him as well. Don't try to lie to me . I can read you like an open book ." He said , and Jimin squinted his eyes close and took a deep breathe, before opening them again .

" No hyung . I don't love Jungkook. I can't. I love Taehyung. I really love him . From what I've realized, I worship Jungkook. He's such a good man . And just 20 days or such . And then we're do-"

" And then you will go back to Taehyung. Right, that's bullshit . You love a man who doesn't even care whether you die or live. Taehyung knew what your health was like . He didn't even text you once Jimin, let alone coming to see you ." Taemin said . "Don't open your mouth if you will defend Taehyung." He added , when he saw Jimin open his mouth .

" Hyung-"

" Ask yourself. Do you love Taehyung or Jungkook?"

" Taehyung. " Jimin was stagnant at his answer . Taemin almost banged his head against the bed frame . " Why are you lying to yourse-"

" I am not . And I wanna rest . I don't want to talk about these ." Jimin said , crossing his hands and looking away , pouting. Taemin sighed and stood up . " Okay Chim . But when are you getting discharged ?" He asked, patting Jimin's head softly. " Today itself. " Jimin replied .

" Oh okay . I won't be able to come , I'm sorry baby . But I'm taking Minho out for a date . Stop wiggling your eyebrows. They'll fall down one day ." Taemin rolled his eyes and Jimin giggled. " Just make sure he dosen't get pregnant. " He said , and Taemin softly hit the back of his head . " Shut up . Even if we do it , I'm using protection- why am I even talking about this . Ugh ! So anyways , Jimin ah . Take care , okay and reach home safely . Give me a call after you reach home. I'll come over to visit you both tomorrow. Is that okay ?" Taemin asked , and Jimin nodded before wrapping his arms around Taemin's waist and hugging him . " Its absolutely okay, hyungie . Have a good time with Minho hyung . I love you."

Taemin smiled at Jimin's adorableness, and kissed his hair . " I love you too , bub . Now let me go . You can hug me all you want tomorrow. " He chuckled , softly caressing his locks. Jimin giggled, before releasing Taemin. He smiled . " Bye hyung . Take care ."