Lovers Anniversary

It was Tarryn's birthday and she was in a good mood but the way her energy was set up, she didn't feel like going out anywhere. She was up early and so was Ephraim. They were both going to be extremely busy so she was already pre-sad about that.

Putting on her So Kate's by Christian Louboutin, she stands up and assess herself in the mirror. She unwrapped her hair that was still looking good even after a couple of days and combed through it and straightened it a little. She had on a navy blue pant suit with gold accents and she made sure to put on her gold diamond earrings that her mother bought. She sprayed some of her Tom Ford Bitter Peach on herself and then put it back.

She had to look good today. She was meeting with the DEA also known as Drug Enforcement Agency. She was meeting them for a few reasons. Their record is a bit alarming because of the undercover sneaky shit that they have been doing. They have high top drug dealers under their thumbs and turning them into informants. They abuse their power and be making them do whatever they ask because they feel like they can. They try to threaten them with certain stuff and forces them to do what they feel like and reap the benefits, AKA the money that follows. She was sent a list by her new assistant and she was going over there to see what's up for herself.

The list was long too. It was over 25 in one department, in one location as well.

She gave herself a natural glam without lipstick so she uses lipgloss and turns around in the mirror to look at herself some more.

Ephraim came from the shower and immediately gets dressed. He was late for a meeting that was about to start in 30 minutes so he doesn't have time to chit-chat. He throws on a burgundy turtle neck and paired it with grey tapered plaid pants. He grabs a random grey suit jacket and sprays some random cologne that he grabs from the dresser. He finds his black suede loafers and puts them on and grabs all that he needs and heads downstairs and Tarryn was right behind him. She had to hold the wall as she went downstairs because she clearly forgot that her heels were 6 inches.

They grab everything and before they walked out of the door, he kneeled down and talked to their baby. "I love you sunshine. Me and Mommy love you. We can't wait to meet you." He kissed her covered stomach and Tarryn holds his head as he hugged her waist.

Ephraim prayed over their house and this time he prayed over their baby as well. Tarryn grew a little emotional because he most certainly prayed a prayer of love. His prayer exuded love. He prayed a prayer of protection for Tarryn and the baby and it made Tarryn's heart skip a bit. When he was done, he got off his knee and kissed Tarryn on her lips.

"We love you too Ephraim." She said as she hugged him again and he pulls away.

"Ephraim? Who the hell is that?" He asks sarcastically as they walk out the door.

"Your name duh." She said as she unlocked her car and he unlocked his.

"I'm big dick Ephraim. Daddy Ephraim. Big E out in these streets." He joked as she laughed at his corniness.

"Boy your dick is bout the size of a baby carrot stick." She waved off and he gave her a surprised look.

"Oh yeah? Well this baby carrot stick was deep up in them guts. Moaning and crying and all that." He boasted and Tarryn gave him a look. She replaced a look with a smirk as she looked at her freshly manicured nails that she got done with Virtue and her mother a couple days ago.