To Celebrate Life (Part 2)

Virtue was okay enough to go home and take a shower and while in the shower, the rest of her water broke. She was damn near about to clean the tub but Exodus told her not to worry about that now. He literally picked her wet body up out the shower and carried her to the bedroom.

"Baby you doing too much. I'll run some water and clean it out later," He assures her as he helped her grease up with a very light and unscented oil since she wanted her daughter to pick up her real scent.

Virtue pokes her lip out, seeing as this will be the last time Exodus will put oil on her belly. Unfortunately, she didn't stay stretch mark free but she really didn't care. Her stretch marks had stretched towards her lower abdomen and her back. Only a few scattered her stomach but again, she didn't care.

"You want panties on?" He anxiously grabbed some granny panties and turned to her.

"Can you check me? I don't think I washed up too good," She requested, leaning back on the bed and opening her up legs wide enough so he can see.

"Baby I think you washed up good enough," He says, finding her some comfortable clothes to wear. He knows that she loves wearing his clothes but she recently bought a birthing romper and a birthing robe to wear at the hospital so he pulled that out.

Virtue can be naked in that romper and she can keep it on if she's getting an epidural or whatever. It was designed to be ripped open in case of emergency. Thank you, Velcro. Plus it was white so it made her feel motherly and heavenly.

"Smell me. I don't wanna give birth to my daughter with a funky coochie," She whined, suddenly closing her legs, feeling a contraction. Exodus watched the entire time and his eyes were wide at what he saw.

"Baby! When you're having contractions, did you know that your stomach moves up like it's...contracting," He was having a moment, just watching her body in awe.

"You're adorable," She strained out, slowly leaning up and giving herself a smell check. Luckily she washed up pretty good so she felt better. "Shave me! My hair down there feels longer than a grain of rice. It's giving jungle," She whined, leaning back on the bed.

"Lovey I trimmed you 3 days ago, you're fine. Stop worrying, please," He was trying to ease her but her mind was going a thousand miles per minute.

He helped her stand and helped in the birthing romper that she bought and it fit perfectly. It was soft too. He didn't zip it up all the way just in case she hated it. He also put on her robe and helped her with her favorite slides. The hospital bag was in the car and when they arrived, he already put the carseat in his car.

He helped her downstairs and Kamal was just coming in the house. He just came from Mama Carryn house and the Sonata was filled with half of her baby shower gifts. The important ones though like a Diaper Genie, detachable pump machine, more diapers, more clothes, burping clothes, a hand-knitted blanket that Aunt Blanche made, and other things concerning Virtue and babygirl.

Also downstairs was Tarryn, Tatum, and Ms. Elaine. They were helping each other make padsicles for Virtue. Exodus told Virtue to sit down on the couch while he remembers something.

"Mommy I'ma go and check on Mr. Channing. We hadn't did a wellness check in a while," He told her, kissing her forehead.

"I made some cinnamon cookies the other day. Take some, they're his favorite. When I used to visit Lorie, she was always making cinnamon cookies for him," Virtue suggested.