We Are a Family (Part 1)

Virtue gets up to get ready for her meeting with Vanessa. Was she ready? Nope but this is what she asked for. She wanted to talk to Vanessa and now it was happening. Part of her was nervous because she doesn't know what Vanessa's going to say. She did initiate the call and she did say that she wanted to talk to her.

All she can do is hope for the best. She gets out of the shower and she pouts when she doesn't see Exodus. The whole house stayed up last night and didn't go to bed until 3AM. They watched like 3 movies and chewed on the food the entire time. Virtue, Tatum, and the kids been stopped eating but the brothers kept eating like they'd been hungry for days.

When it was time to go to bed, no one bothered to get up from their spot. The kids slept on the long part of the sectional while Tatum and Virtue made a pallet on the floor to sleep on. The rest of them slept on the other end of the sofa. In the middle of the night, Virtue got up to put blankets over their bodies and pillows under their heads. She wanted everyone to be comfortable.

When she woke up, Exodus was awake too but she remembered that she had to meet up with Vanessa. She thought that he'd be in the bedroom by now but its okay. She needed to calm her nerves down in her own space anyway.

She greased her body and got started on her makeup. She was doing a full face and full coverage this time. She wanted to look put together because she felt like she was going to be seeing more faces than Vanessa's. She did a very nude look and topped it off with a short pair of fanned out strip lashes and nude gloss. She then set her face.

She decided that she was going to dress herself in a white long sleeved turtleneck bodysuit and put a satin cheetah print dress over top. The dress came down to the middle of her leg so she was happy that it was long enough. She decided to pull out her nude Christian Louboutin's and now she was trying to figure out what she wanted to smell like.

"This is crazy..." She chuckled to herself. She began counting the many bottles of perfume that she has. 43 damn bottles.

She didn't even know that she had that many to be honest. But she loved to smell good; whether its a floral, vanilla, or unisex scent. That's how she was able to break it down. One section was her Vanilla's, the other was her Floral's, and the only thing that was Unisex were her Tom Ford's fragrances.

Exodus begged her to do the same thing for his colognes. He didn't have as much as her so she ended up separating it by color. He liked that even better. She'd grouped all of his Brown's, Blue's, Black's, Burgundy's, and Clear's into separate sections and he vibed with that. Exodus feels that picking a scent would be easier.

She decided on her ol' faithful, Chanel Mademoiselle. This will never not be her favorite. She texted Exodus to let her know that she was leaving and he didn't even respond. She chalked it up to him still being asleep. She made it downstairs and she frowns. She then goes back upstairs and sees the kids in the room, along with their fathers.

The only brother who wasn't present was Eden. East was in the bed with Tatum and Elias was in the bed asleep with his kids. She goes back downstairs and seen that they had folded up the blankets and place it on top of the pillows. She inwardly thanked them and checked herself in the mirror one more time before leaving.

She stopped by McDonald's to get her a medium fry so she can put something on her stomach. She was hungry as hell but she didn't want to overdo it because she had to remind herself that she was going to eat at the spot.