Encapsulated Love.

It was currently Thursday evening, October 29th and Virtue couldn't believe that the wedding was this weekend. Plus so much was happening and she can barely keep up. Tomorrow was Friday, October 30th, Exodus' birthday and the wedding was on Sunday, November 1st.

When discussing a date for the wedding, they tossed out numerous of dates and times but November 1st was the one that truly stuck. November 1st was special because it was Vincent Stratton and Elias Paige Sr.'s birthday. So they wanted to honor their fathers.

The wedding was all they talked about. Exodus was more excited than Virtue was and that statement was with a light heart. Out of excitement, he showed her how he's gonna be gangsta walking down the aisle and how he's gonna have a big fedora on his head. Virtue was dying laughing. Since he hyped her up, she let him listen to her potential aisle songs.

That led to her crying and swooning at the same time. He thought she had good choices but either one she chose would make him cry anyway. He just imagined her and the song just meshing and becoming one. He couldn't wait to marry Virtue.

Plus, him being a daddy was exciting news. Virtue couldn't count the numerous times he mentioned the baby. 'Baby this' and 'baby that'. And of course, her favorite, 'my baby's having my baby'. A bitch showed all 32 of her teeth. Every single time.

The Philly family was coming down in Maryland tomorrow and the Cali family was touching down on Saturday. They were excited to see them. Besides Virtue had to talk to Vanessa anyway.

Virtue clears her throat before leaving the mall and walking to her car. She had picked up Exodus' wedding band and while there she had to set a few things in place for his birthday. When she makes it home, she stopped by Mrs. Channing's house to go check on her.

When she makes it in, she was greeted with the smell of weed. Virtue was confused as hell because all of the times she'd known Lorie and Ed, she haven't seen them smoke anything. Her confusion was put to a stop when she seen Mrs. Channing take a pull from the blunt.

"Hey y'all..." Virtue greets with a wave, still eyeing Mrs. Channing.

"Hello my dear," Mr. Channing walked over and hugged her.

Mrs. Channing took another pull from the blunt and Virtue was just astonished. Ed saw her face and explained.

"She's in a lot of pain. She made peace with the disease and refuses treatment but I took her to the hospital anyway to see if she can be helped. Lorie refused but they ended up telling us about the medicinal marijuana and Lorie wanted to try it," He gestured to his wife.

Mrs. Channing had her eyes closed with her favorite blanket wrapped around her body with her stories on. Despite the smell, Virtue cuddled up next to Mrs. Channing which makes her open her eyes.

She laid her head on her shoulder. "Whatchu' know about Mary Juanita girl?" Virtue joked and Mrs. Channing just laughs.

"Not shit," She responded and it was Virtue's turn to laugh. She's never known Mrs. Channing to be this blunt, like at all.

Once she finished smoking, Virtue decided to take her for a walk. She even got her dogs out. Virtue felt like she's been couped up in the house for a while so she needed fresh air. See the trees, smell fresh cut grass, and enjoy the flowers.