Wet Lashes & Beach Splashes.

While Virtue and Exodus explore the beautiful land of Jamaica, Tarryn was at home getting dressed for a meeting with the President. She just hopped out of the shower and now she was greasing up and splurging her thoughts to her husband.

"I mean, I know what happened but I don't know what happened all the way. What is this man going to say?" She asked her husband as she found a simple black dress that stopped above her knees. It was form fitting and cotton so she knows that she's gonna need her girdle.

"Baby just relax and hear him out. We now know that Camden got himself booted out of the White House. We know that he's gone and another opportunity came up and he thought about you and picked up the phone. Whatever it is, I'm sure its a good thing. He asked you back at the White House, that's good enough," Ephraim said and she nodded, looking for some heels.

"Heels or wedges?" She asked, already knowing her own answer as she pulled out a pair of heels. "Okay wait. Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin?" She held up two pairs.

"Jimmy Choo's," He seen which pair she had in her hand and he liked that the heel came with a built in anklet at the strap.

She tossed her Christian Louboutin's back in the closet and slipped on the Jimmy Choo's. She then brushed her teeth, put a wig on and fixed it up. She decided to put on a 28 inch wig since she knows that she always wore her hair long at the White House. She gave herself some edges, straightened the hair and put a scarf on to set it. She checked the time and seen that she had a few minutes to spare so she bottle fed the twins, burped them, and changed them.

She wanted to take the twins up there but she feels like she's not ready. Yes she was hypocritical of everyone not wanting to see their babies before 6 months but its kinda hard when you're around family and they've seen you pregnant. Them wanting to see the baby was expected. She couldn't hide them forever but she did want to shield them for as long as she can.

She put the twins to sleep and then she made it back into the room with a thoughtful look on her face.

"JuJu what about the boys?" She looked up.

Ephraim was still in bed, fully dressed under the covers, looking at his wife. He knew what she was referring too and he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind.

"We can always ask Aunt Glory or my mother to watch them while we work. You know they have no problem doing that for us," He suggested and Tarryn makes a face.

"About that..." Tarryn's face drops, thinking about what her mother said at the wedding. "My mom made me realize something: she never seen the twins. Never held them, watched or babysat them, or anything of that nature. Your people's always see them and my mother hasn't."

He frowned. "Is that a bad thing that my family has seen them first or is always around them?"

"No babe its that my mom made realize that she hasn't seen the twins at all and that I haven't been around either. I feel really fucked up about that. To add insult to injury, she told me that her nest is empty now that me and Virtue are married. I promised that she'll see me and the babies more often. I just didn't realize that its been that long,"

When her mother made her realize that, she felt bad for a little while but the only thing that she could really do now is move forward and do better.