Joy and Pain...

Same Night...

Tarryn and Ephraim arrive back in their home and they were glad. They were both tired but they had some sort of energy. The first thing that Tarryn did was take off her shoes, asked him to help her get out of her dress, and she went upstairs after that. He did the same thing and went upstairs along with her. He plopped on the bed while Tarryn accompanies herself to the bathroom.

While she tidies herself up, Ephraim relaxed his nerves. Today has truly been one of the longest days of his life. Though he enjoyed it, he was surprised how long his social meter kept up. He looked down at his ring and seen the diamonds shine. He was very shocked when she put that ring on his finger but he was happy about it nonetheless. It was certainly eye catching though.

He laid back on the pillows and then his eyes drifted off to the bathroom and realized that she'd been in the bathroom for a short while. He got out of the bed and walked to the door and knocked.

"You okay, Mrs. Lockett?" He called out and from behind the door, Tarryn was cheesing. She loved the sound of that.

"Yeah I am. Just give me a minute." She said and he got back in the bed. He gets some sort of context of what she might be doing so he smiles and prepares himself.

Ten more minutes, Tarryn tells him to close his eyes and he did just that. Tarryn quietly turned off the lights, turned their LED lights on the color pink and turned on some of their favorite R&B slow jams that she created for this moment. She wanted to create an ambiance for them; to make the mood more conducive and sexy.

With his eyes closed, he smirked because he knew that the mood was already set. "Mrs. Lockett, you ready to get all this dick?" Ephraim said. Tarryn walked over and grabbed his hand and told him to get up.

She sat him down on the edge of the bed, in front of the ottoman and Tarryn got on her knees, kneeling down on the ottoman in front of him. She slowly drags her long finger nails up his thighs and that gives him chills. She bit her lip and looks up at him through her long lashes.

She moves her head close to his ear saying, "Can I touch you?" in a soft voice. She kissed his ear and licked a stripe from his ear down to his nipple and sucked on it. Ephraim hissed because she never had that done to him before but he enjoyed it.

"You never have to ask." He responded as he had the urge to open his eyes but he obeyed Tarryn.

Tarryn positioned herself and stood up. "Open your eyes daddy," And he did just that, and immediately he bit his bottom lip. She looked absolutely sexy with Fenty X Savage Foiled Sprigs embroidered bikini and garter. It was white and it was mesh, so it left nothing to the imagination. If he wasn't hard then, his dick was certainly hard now. She took a step back and turned around, her back facing him. "Watch me," She said.

She bent all the way over, of what her stomach would allow and she grabbed the back of her bikini and slid it off slowly. Ephraim's eyes were glued to her glistening pussy as she slid it off and discarded it somewhere. He mumbled a 'damn' before she turned around and faced him.

His reaction was beautiful to her because he had admiration in his eyes. She was now left in her mesh bra and she caressed her boobs a little bit while giving him a sly smirk. Tarryn wanted to take control so she walked up, kneeled on the ottoman again and kissed him.