Chapter 5 |Dango's, Heaven|

~The pic is Akira~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kumiko's Pov.

"There all done. I finished tying your kimono, now are you ready to go to the park?" Oni-chan asked.

"Hai!"

"Pak!"

"Pak!" I squealed clapping my hands.

"Miko say park with a r sound, paRk." Tachi said sounding it out more.

"Pak?" I said confused.

"No, P-A-R-K."

"Parrrrrkkkk." Tachi said.

"pp-pa-arrrk?" I stuttered, pushing the "r".

"Good job cutie." Tachi praised, patting my head.

"YAY!" I said happily.

"Hey nii-san are you done with your homework yet?" Sasuy-nii questioned, running into the room.

"Yes Sasuke I am done with me homework now let's go to the park, sooo shall we?" Tachi Oni-chan asked.

"Hai." Sasuke said.

"Yay." I said as Tachi took mine and Ducky's hands.

As we are walking out of the house Tachi yells,

"Okãsan we are leaving."

"Okay don't be late home, take Kumiko's umbrella with you so she won't get sun burnt, take her medicine with you and don't eat too much Dango's you guys." Okãsan responded back in the kitchen.

"Hai." he said taking my umbrella and we left.

"Curse you sun and my skin for making me easily get sun burnt." I mumbled to myself as Tachi opens the umbrella.

*hears a chuckle*

I look at Tachi holding my umbrella.

"Don't worry, when you are older I don't think you will be more sensitive to the sun as much as you are now." Tachi said.

"Nii-san why does Kitty always have to take medicine?" Ducky asked.

"Yea why do I have to take medicine, I don't feel sick?" I said.

"When you were born Kumiko, you were really ill and now just for precaution you have to take the medicine." Tachi explained.

We arrived at the park.

"We are here now, lets go play." Tachi onii-chan said.

"YAY!" Ducky and I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later we went inside the Dango shop and with Shisui, Tachi's friend and his little brother Akira, that saw Tachi from walking past the park.

"Ne Itachi, you never told me you had a little brother or an adorable little sister." Shisui cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"You never told me you had a brother." Tachi said back.

"Hehehe I didn't did I, well he is my adopted brother." Shisui said rubbing the back of his head with his right hand.

"Hey! ShiShi I am not wittle, I am fun size." I said shoving a Dango in my mouth.

"Are you now? Kumiko, and ShiShi?" ShiShi questioned me.

"Hai."

"That is your new nickname now Mr. ShiShi." I said back sticky my tongue out.