|Halloween Special|

Normal Pov.

I was getting dressed in my normal outfit when I realized....it's Halloween..

IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!

Ino is hosting a Halloween party at her place.

* ~A week earlier~

I was having a peaceful walk in the village when I heard behind me.

"BRE-SENPAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

I turned around and saw Ino running up to me.

"Stop!" I yelled right about when she was going to crash into me.

"You got to stop doing that Ino." I scolded, hitting her head lightly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She said in between breaths.

After she calmed down she said, "I'm inviting you, Sasuke-kun, and Akira-Senpai to my Halloween party next week. Please come!" She pleaded.

"Okay, okay. I'll go, I'll tell the others when I get home." I assured her.

"YAY!" She exclaimed, hugging me.

"I got to go invite more people, Ja ne!" She screamed running away, making me shake my head.*

I quickly ran downstairs to find Sasuke.

He was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"SASSSSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" I yelled jumping on him.

"What?" He asked annoyed that I interrupted his 'Tv time'.

"It's Halloween!" I cheerfully said, laying in his lap.

"And?" He questioned.

"Ino is having a party, do you have a costume?" I asked.

"No." Sasuke simply said.

I got off of him and made him stand.

"Come on I'm making you into a zombie." I said pulling his arm up the stairs into my room.

"Go find old clothes you don't care about me messing up and then sit on the bed." I ordered.

I went into my closet and got my makeup ,that I never wear, out and walked out. Seeing Sasuke changes into an old white shirt and old black pants on the bed.

Time to make Sasuke into a zombie.

~~~~

After hours and hours I finally made Sasuke into a zombie but there was something missing.

Fake blood.

"Come, I have one last thing to do." I said pulling his arm and teleported to the kitchen cuz I'm too lazy right now.

I opened the fridge and got out the cranberry jam.

I looked at him with a devious smile.