Chapter 2 |Serene the Goddess|

Serene's Pov.

*few days before the birth of Sasuke and Kumiko in Heaven*

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP*

Ughhhhh.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP*

The annoying alarm clock.............

*BEEEEEEEPPPP*

I slammed my fists to stop the annoying alarm clock.

Another dream about him....

I rolled out of bed and started to do my daily routine in an another boring day in Heaven.

I changed into a light purple/pink/dark red kimono with flower patterns around it. My long black silky hair into a high ponytail with strands out in the front, and tied a ribbon top of the ponytail. My shoes were normal, white, low heels.

Once I thought I was suitable to be out in public to the world, I headed out to the kitchen.

"I swear this kitchen gets larger every time I'm in here." I sighed, looking around in the gigantic kitchen.

I hear a chuckle and turn around to see Fudo, God of fire and wisdom, god of Astrology, wearing a red/black cloak and armor with his sword on his right waist, with his black and red hair covering his right eye. Making his daily tea.

"Serene-san you always seem to amuse me." he said sipping his tea.

"Well I'm not trying Fudo-san, Just stating a fact. But doesn't this kitchen always get bigger every time you step in it!?!" I exasperated.

"Only you would say that and no it doesn't look bigger. There's an illusion for intruders." he said while chuckling again.

I pouted at him and picked up a plate to eat the pancakes that the servants made already.

Kaminari, Goddess of thunder, the Thunder Queen and the Heavenly Noise, walks in the dining area. Wearing a white/blue kimono with white and blue flower patterns on it with white flowers in her long sliver hair in pigtails and wearing normal white flats. Taking my last piece of bacon.

"HEY THAT'S MINE!" I exclaimed.

"NOT ANYMORE, IT'S MINE!" She exclaims back as she eats my last piece.

*cries*

"Kam-chan you're lucky you are my best friend or I would have killed you." I said taunted.

"I know but you love me." she said smiling.

Kam-chan took my plate to use it being lazy than getting her own and said,

"Oh yeah Ser-chan, Kami-nii wanted to talk to you in his office."

"Okies." I said to her while walking away to Kami's office.......

I knocked on the huge door saying

~KAMI'S OFFICE~

"....Come in..." I heard.

I opened the door seeing Kami sitting in his chair working on paper work.

"Ahh Serene-san I'm glad you knocked this time than kicking my door down." he said with a smile.

I giggled.

"Well it's to early in the morning to do that. I'll do it later when I see you again." I said smiling while he sweat dropped.