Chapter 42 |..Gaara...Stupid hormones|

~A.N: I'm not going to be updating next week because I have writers block and I need to think and plan this through. I want to make it perfect for you guys, hope you understand. XD~

|~~~~|

Normal Pov.

I just finished Naruto's report and I was now heading down to Lee's room to check up on him.

When I got there I noticed the door was already open.

Mh?

I walked in and saw Naruto and Shika standing still.

Shika had his Shadow possession on Gaara and Gaara had his sand on Lee.

"What is going on?!?!" I exclaimed.

"..Well..are you going to tell us what you were going to do?!" Naruto asked angrily.

I looked at Gaara, his sand shell on his face was slightly broken but was fixing itself.

"Bre get back!" Shika ordered as I walked fully in.

"I was going to kill him." Gaara said menacingly.

My eyes widen, Shukaku control yourself, jeez.

"You already beat him once in the competition, what's your problem?"

"Isn't that enough for you?"

"Do you have some kind of personal grudge against him?" Shika questioned.

"I have nothing against him, it's nothing that complicated...I simply want to kill him, that's all." Gaara said making Shika and Naruto gasped in shock.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD, YOU'RE CRAZY?!?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yea, you can't just do anything you want you sick psycho." Shika added.

"If you don't stay out of my way then I'll have to kill you two as well." Gaara stated.

"OH REALLY?!?!"

"I'LL LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY?!" Naruto exclaimed raising a fist.

"Hey whoa kid-"

"STOP!" I shouted, interrupting Shika exclaim.

"There is no need to kill Gaara." I said putting my hands in front of the guys and looking at him.

"What are you doing Bre? Do you want a death wish?" Shika questioned.

"Gaara...please take your sand off of Lee." I asked nicely, slowly moving closer to him.

*Hug him Bre-chan and he'll go back to normal.*

"..Why?..." Gaara asked with hesitation.

"Brenda..." Shika warned.

"Please....he's my friend..." I said hugging Gaara and Shika released his Shadow possession.

He tensed up and started to shake.

"Please.." I pleaded.

I felt him place his hand on my back and heard the sand go back to his gourd.

"....Mother...." He murmured, hugging me tighter.

*Hello child...Mother.* I heard Shukaku say.

*Oh Shukaku, who's been a good boy.* Ser-chan cooed.

"It's okay.." I comforted him.

"BRENDA GET OFF OF HIM?!?!"

"HE'LL KILL YOU?!?!"

"HE'S SOME KIND OF DEMON!!!" Naruto exclaimed.