Chapter 36 |Free from the hospital, and JI-CHAN!|

Normal pov.

~one week later~

It was finally time for me to leave the hospital.

Akira wanted me to stay longer, even though I was okay. He just wanted to make sure I was well enough.

But I couldn't leave without Dad's Signature, so I telepathically told Dad to come and sign.

"Here are your clothes." Akita said passing me my normal attire but with nurse flats instead of my boots..

I went to the bathroom in my room and changed.

I came out and Akira started to bandage my right hand and foot.

"Just for precautions." Akira said finishing.

I rolled my eyes.

~Poof~

"Yo." Dad greeted flickering here.

"Hey, Dad." I greeted back, waving at him.

He came closer and hugged me and I returned it.

"How are you feeling?" Dad questioned as we backed away from each other.

"I was fine a long time ago but Aki wanted me to stay longer for precautions." I said, rolling my eyes again.

"Here are the discharging papers, Dad." Akira said handing him the papers and pen.

Dad took the papers and signed them, handing them back to Akira.

"I'm Freeeeee!" I Yelled, running in circles.

Dad chuckled while Akira scolded me about running with my still injured foot.

"I'm fine." I reassured.

"Not until I say so." Akira scolded.

I pouted.

"Well I have to go back to training Sasuke. Brenda you should go check on Naruto." dad said.

"Okay, say hi to Sasuke for meh." I said and he flickered away.

"I'm going now." I said turning to Akira.

"Do you want me to tell Shikamaru that you went to help Naruto train?" Akira asked.

"Please." I said and teleported away to Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Poof~

~Poof~

"..Look Pervy-sage!" I heard Naruto yell as I arrived.

Jī-chan looked up and saw me.

"Whoa, you summoned a girl?!?!" Jī-chan exclaimed, acting like he doesn't know me.

"No, I summoned this." Naruto said pointing at his palm of his hand clearly not seeing me.

Then Jī-chan bonked his head.

"That's the same thing I saw earlier!" Ji-chan shouted.

"Ouch, no it's not, this one has legs." Naruto grumbled.

"And what do you mean I summoned a girl earlier?" Naruto dumbly said rubbing his head.

"Look over there Baka."
Ji-chan said pointing at me.

Naruto look and his jaw dropped.

"BRE-CHAN!" He exclaimed, running to me while I started to limp closer to him.