Chapter 3 |Sealing|

Third Pov.

In a huge room in the hospital, lay many new born babies.

Two stood out the most.

The infamous Uchiha twins.

One boy and one girl. Both Uchiha's had everything correct leading to The Prophecy.

The boy Uchiha layed peacefully while the girl Uchiha layed miserably, feeling pain and ill.

She looked so fragile like she can break any minute.

Outside of the room full of babies. A women in a hospital gown, placed her hand on the glass. A six-year old boy was holding her other hand. They both looked worried.

The mother and the boy left to go back into their hospital room while a familiar nurse came in the room and picked up the baby Uchiha boy to bring him to his mother.

Mikoto's Pov.

..Oh my baby girl.

I hope you're okay...

"Okãsan." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at Itachi calling me.

"Yes dear?" I questioned with concern.

"Where is my Imouto?" he asked while Amaya, my nurse, handed me Sasuke.

"I don't know Itachi." I said to him.

I went up to my nurse.

"Excuse me Amaya-San. When can I see my baby girl?" I asked before she left.

"I am so sorry but we found an incurable illness in her, but she will be stable enough to leave soon." she answered.

My heart dropped to the floor.

.....My baby girl.....

"Don't worry, we have medicine for her to take everyday. On the good side your baby boy is perfectly healthy and you can take him home." Amaya-San said smiling.

"O-okay....." I said looking at my little boy Sasuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the Uchiha compound*

We went home with Sasuke in my hands and were greeted by my husband.

"Welcome home Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke." he said taking Sasuke out of my hands.

"Where is Kumiko?" he asked looking down at Itachi as if he had her in his arms.

"Kumiko is very ill. We don't know when she will be able to come home." I said to him, sadly.

"I'm going to check on her myself. I'll be back before dinner starts." Fugaku said while handing me Sasuke and kissing my cheek, running out the door.

"Itachi, can you take Sasuke to his room to let him rest while I cook dinner?" I asked Itachi, handing him Sasuke and heading to the kitchen.

"Okay Okãsan, I'll take good care of Sasuke." he said grinning and walked off to Sasuke and Kumiko's new room.

I smiled.

"Okay! Time to cook." I said out loud, rubbing my hands together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back at the hospital*

Fugaku's Pov.

I went inside the hospital and approached the receptionist desk.