Chapter 56 |Festival|

Normal Pov.

~Hokage's Tower~

"..Well done you guys, you've never seen to disappoint me to the least." Baa-san praised.

"It was nothing Hokage-sama." Kashi bowed his head.

"Jonin stay for other things, everyone else go an ahead get ready for the Festival." Baa-san ordered.

"Hai!" We all said and left.

"..Ne Bre-Senpai." Ino called as we walked out.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking at her.

"Can we all get ready at your place since its soooo huge?" Ino asked, emphasizing the sooo.

"Akira?" I called turning to him.

"Go ahead, I'm gonna go to Suna and invite Temari and the others to the festival." Akira said and teleported away.

"YAY! COME ON GIRLS!" Ino squealed, pulling all of our arms to the the direction of the house.

"YOU BOYS BETTER BE GOING TO THE FESTIVAL OR I'LL POUND YOU!!" Ino shouted back at them.

I shook my head at her.

~At the house~

"Wow Bre-chan, your house is really big!" Sakura awed.

"Ji-san designed it for Akira and I." I said looking up in the sky.

"Stop dazing up the sky like Shikamaru and get inside!" Ino exclaimed, ushering all of us to my room.

~~~

"..Mind if we borrow your Kimonos?" Ino asked as I plopped myself on my comfy bed, with Hinata next to me.

"Go for it, I have tons." I said sitting up.

Ino squealed again and ran inside my closet. Sakura followed, squealing in excitement as well.

"She's way to excited for this." Tenten sighed, sitting on the bed.

"That's Ino for ya." I said shrugging as something was thrown in my face.

"Bre-chan will wear a Dark Royal Blue Kimono with a maroon Obi."

"Sakura will wear a red kimono with Sakura flowered designed and an Orange obi."

"Hinata will wear a Purple kimono with a flower design and a light purple Obi."

"Tenten will wear a simple magenta kimono with a dark blue obi."

"Lastly I'll wear a light purple Kimono with Sakura flowered designs around with a yellow/green Obi." Ino explained what we would wear, tossing the other their kimonos.

"How many kimonos do you have Bre?" Tenten asked.

"More than you know. That's what happens when you're a 'noble'." I said looking over at Hinata. Who nodded in agreement.

"Let's get changed then, I'll do all of your makeups!" Ino squealed with Sakura.

"Are they the only ones who are excited for this?" Tenten whispered.

"From the looks of it, yea." I said sighing.

~~~