Chapter 59 |Leaving|

Third Pov.

After Sasuke's encounter with the Sound ninja.

He thought hard and figured out what he wanted to do.

He wanted to get revenge.
.
.
.

For his clan.
.
.
.

For his family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For Brenda.
.
.
.
.

He must kill Itachi.

But he must get stronger.

To Get his revenge.

He can't let Naruto beat him.

(Because his ego is soooo big)

Sasuke packed up all his stuff he needed to go to Orochimaru.

He quietly went inside of Brenda's room. Trying not to wake his twin sister up.

His gaze softened when he saw Brenda peacefully sleeping.

"I will kill him."

"Just for you." He said softly, as he brushed his hand on Brenda's.

She stirred for a bit but didn't wake up.

Straightening up, he walked out the door, closing it softly and walked downstairs.

He was about to leave the house when Akira stopped him.

"So you're going to leave now?" Akira asked the boy.

"Yeah, I don't care if you and Brenda go or not. I'm gonna get stronger." Sasuke said clenching his fists.

"Okay but I want to tell you something that may change your mind if not, we'll follow you in the morning. I don't feel like waking up the beast we call our sister." Akira said putting his hands up.

"Nothing's changing my mind Akira." Sasuke stated.

"Okay, okay but at least listen." Akira said motioning him to sit at the dining table.

Sasuke nonetheless listened and sat down at a chair.

"Look Sasuke, the man or, I would call snake, you want to go to for power is a bad man." Akira said in a very serious tone.

"Yes I know he's a bad guy but he's going to give me power." Sasuke said.

"Once he gives you that power, he's going to want your body. More specific your Sharingan." Akira said leaning back on the chair.

"I won't let him then, talk over." Sasuke said and stood up.

"Sit!" Akira yelled, sitting up.

Sasuke widened his eyes and sat back down.

Akira was not the one to yell at people so Sasuke took this more serious than he wanted to.

"That snake kidnapped and tortured Brenda for a month for her Sharingan. A MONTH SASUKE! AND YOU STILL WANT TO GO TO HIM! I COULDN'T ANYTHING TO SAVE BRENDA! YOU KNOW HOW GUILTY I FEEL, LETTING BRENDA GO THROUGH THAT TRAUMA!, PAIN!, AND SUFFERING!" Akira stood up. Slamming his fist on the table, shouting in anger.