Chapter 30 |A B*tch gots to do what A B*tch gots to do|

Oooooooooo Thirty chapters already, thank you so much for reading and getting me this far. 4K asdfghlrcn. Er maw gawdddd.

WARNING: there is a lot of cursing in this /(O.O)\

PANDAS XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra's Pov.

"Alright, scatter!" Akira ordered as we split into pairs except for Brenda.

Tyler and I were jumping on branch to branch searching around for anything suspicious.

"Do you think Brenda will be okay alone Tyler?" I asked him.

"She'll be fine Terra, this is Brenda we are talking about." Tyler reassured me.

"But you know how she gets lost."

"And how she is when she is alone." I said worrying about Brenda.

Tyler looked back at me since he was ahead.

He stopped by me and grabbed my hands.

"Terra, Brenda is going to be fine."

"And if she is in trouble, she would tell us by our ear pieces." he said as he pulled me into a hug.

Hmmm, I wonder how gullible Tyler is.

"I'm sorry." I said apologizing.

"It's alright, you have the right to care about your friends."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore." I said getting out of his hold and going to the ground floor of the forest.

"Hold up ,what's wrong?" Tyler said concerned, following me, grabbing my shoulder, turning me around to face him, but I looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I kept on saying.

Man. I'm so mean.

"I'm sorry.........but I'm in love with someone else....." I said quietly.

Tyler's eyes widen.

"...What?...." He said quietly confused.

"I'm sorry....." I said.

"What..." He said sadly, lost for words.

Awwwwww man this is killing me but this is so hilarious.

"I'm sorry.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm in love with Brenda...." I
said smiled at him, waiting for him to take the hint of me playing with him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it as he just realized what I just said.

I started laughing falling on the floor.

I stopped laughing and stood up.

He was thinking what to say still.

"Awwwww Babe."

"I'm sorry, but I thought that was a perfect timing to joke with you." I said going closer wrapping my arms around his neck snuggling into him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me tighter, putting his head on top of my head.

"Don't ever do that to me again." Tyler pleaded kissing my head.

I laughed.

"All right I won't." I said as he leaned to kiss me.

"I love you." he whispered as his lips were hovering over mine, teasing me.

"I love you." I whispered back as he closed the space between us.